Official Soccer Jersey Thread

D07152A6-9EEB-4E6A-B0C3-90FF50069EB2.jpeg

Thank you!

You missed the boat on cheap Waldo's. They were readily available at Ross a few years ago. eBay is your best bet these days.

I love it! Glad the jersey worked out for you.
Thanks a lot bro! Was worried it would be too small only have authentic adidas kits. But it’s perfect

Looking for some help:

I really love the 2017 Gold Cup jersey, and my replica copy is looking really ragged (it was probably fake, since they were so hard to come by at the time).
I am looking for a replacement on the bay and came across a reasonable option. I am willing to spend more than "ticket" for a legit copy of this jersey- but definitely not if it is fake. Searching the internet for authentication codes turned up nothing but this thread....

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying an authentic player issue Adidas shirt on CFS, do you know how they fit ?
I usually wear S size.
Nike replica is normal fit on me, Nike Vapor is a little tight but I like it. I once bought an Under Armour player issue S size and it was way too tight, hence my question for this Adidas one.

Cheers

Guys, any idea regarding the size of authentic player Adidas shirts ?

Looking for some help:

I really love the 2017 Gold Cup jersey, and my replica copy is looking really ragged (it was probably fake, since they were so hard to come by at the time).
I am looking for a replacement on the bay and came across a reasonable option. I am willing to spend more than "ticket" for a legit copy of this jersey- but definitely not if it is fake. Searching the internet for authentication codes turned up nothing but this thread....

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Legit. They didn't make any fakes in the player vapor version. Only the stadium version.

Back
Top Bottom