Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Apologies if it has been discussed already, but i just got my uswnt 4 * shirt and noticed there is still only three stars on the back of the collar. Did anyone else notice this, is it an oversight or correct as is?
looking at pics from world soccer shop only the front above the badge has 4 stars, the back has 3

Some Athletico Madrid and Bleacher Report Football staffers couldn't help but be caught up in the drip I exuded with my fit today. I posted the Mbappe kit with the Travis Scott forces a few pages back. Threw it on with some camo jeans.

Some Athletico Madrid and Bleacher Report Football staffers couldn't help but be caught up in the drip I exuded with my fit today. I posted the Mbappe kit with the Travis Scott forces a few pages back. Threw it on with some camo jeans.

:rofl: :rofl:

This one??

20190702_182450.jpg

Just realized that CFS has 2013 Real Madrid kits with names for 100+ british pounds. I have the formotion away and third jersey from 2013 and they were only 50-60 pounds and they were kit room stock

I LOVED that Nike style from 2004-2005 with the number in the circle.

That’s when I really became enamored with the sport.

^^^^ same here I really wanna find a usa one from the circle era those teams had some awesome players too

Agreed!

The Total 90 circle design is my all time favorite. In addition to the Nistelrooy kit, I have the Ronaldo Portugal Home kit + Ronaldo Brazil Home kit. I'd like to add a few more to the collection.

Eurosport '05

That's what I thought...I would imagine prints from the 90s are unsafe and will fail when you try to apply. Anyone know if old patches are safe to use tho? If not, i'm gonna get repro for those.

That's what I thought...I would imagine prints from the 90s are unsafe and will fail when you try to apply. Anyone know if old patches are safe to use tho? If not, i'm gonna get repro for those.

Depends of their material. Wouldn't recommend old vinyl patches.

Velvet 3D might be okay, but I once had problems with their expired glue, which obliged me to use a material glue to bond it.

some of these new jerseys looking hurt. might have to start getting the training tops instead. I don't know why that isn't a bigger thing

Back
Top Bottom