Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Got these printed today:

IMG_0906.JPG

Latest pick up that I will get printed once I buy a nameset, also a grail of mine:

IMG_4506.JPG

Last edited:
Copped this for 12.99 at Burlington. They had the pink one too I wanted it cuzz I have the kit to match but it was 40 and my funds low I just moved states
8D9493B3-9E64-4CCD-BA9A-6F72F096D07C.jpeg
C261AF8C-1BB2-4DF5-8318-97C4EA2EA709.jpeg

Haven't bought any recent kits. We still sizing up for Vaporknit nike kits? I'm a medium in the regular kits.

Can someone really knowledgeable about kits message me. I love rocking soccer jerseys but I am no expert, and I feel like I’ve found the ultimate jack pot on Fb (dude has 1000s of jerseys he’s tryna sell for ridiculous price. Old ones new ones vintage new with tags ) but I gotta talk to someone first lol.

i remember a Hong Kong NT jersey a few years back that was dope as hell. but searching and possibly paying for shipping would be OD:sick:

Can someone really knowledgeable about kits message me. I love rocking soccer jerseys but I am no expert, and I feel like I’ve found the ultimate jack pot on Fb (dude has 1000s of jerseys he’s tryna sell for ridiculous price. Old ones new ones vintage new with tags ) but I gotta talk to someone first lol.

They're most likely fakes. There are some decent quality fakes nowadays but the fact that he has over 1000 kits and he's selling them on Facebook implies they're fake

Back
Top Bottom