Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anybody knows if MLS player shirts started to be sold without patches?

I looked many pictures at Soccer and Pro-Direct and they look patchless. However, when I searched at Fanatics, the shirts are ordinarily patched.

Around the time of MLS is back tournament, the jerseys produced did not have MLS badges. So depending on if you get jerseys produced before the tournament or after.

Me and a few of my friends play a lot of Pro Clubs on FIFA and got some custom kits made by Icarus FC for the team members.

Attachments

• kit 1.PNG
    kit 1.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • kit 2.PNG
    kit 2.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 48
  • kit 3.PNG
    kit 3.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 47
Around the time of MLS is back tournament, the jerseys produced did not have MLS badges. So depending on if you get jerseys produced before the tournament or after.

not because of the MLS is back tournament, MLS teams are adding sleeve sponsors this year so all the shirts are sold wIthout any patches.

not because of the MLS is back tournament, MLS teams are adding sleeve sponsors this year so all the shirts are sold wIthout any patches.
Right. I was just saying timing wise it happened around that time. It's frustrating because seems like they are selling them without the sponsors badges for the most part. Or with ATL UTD, only one of the sponsor badges.

Does anyone have maybe an video or tutorial, how to put a nameset with house iron. ? I have 5-6 name sets to finish some shirts, so if anyone can help me please contact me. Thanks

Loved watching Giorgio canalia and the rest of the cosmos back in the day
Apologize if i spelled his name wrong

Does anyone have maybe an video or tutorial, how to put a nameset with house iron. ? I have 5-6 name sets to finish some shirts, so if anyone can help me please contact me. Thanks

I honestly wouldn't recommend it, unless you're just doing some patches. I have done it before and it worked out ok but I have also messed up before too. Def check out youtube. There might be a couple people in here who use a household iron that could help out more though.

Some sites have the Bayern munich with the sponsor and some with human race. I got one. Hoping it's got the sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom