OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

Good episode once again.
pimp.gif

Damn this episode was crazy
luanne getting killed by georgie....chucky the masturbator back...tig not stepping up when he had 2 now clay deff thinks he a !!@+....and the ending was justcrazy
And who is "jimmy O"? The guy that the Irish guy mentioned

^ Yep, he was wrong for that one, no matter how angry he may have been. It's especially bad considering how he professed his love for the club earlier/waswilling to die for rather than shame the flag.

SAMCRO is digging themselves a pit with all this beef. They have static with the Mayans, LOAN, George, potentially the Irish, and it looks like the meth boysin the next episode. Granted they could probably take care of George with no trouble, but you never know. And it seems like Leroy is out of the picture.

Also, Tigs looks shook. He let off no rounds against the LOAN crew, plus had a mercy, with no real benefit, with regard to Chuckie. They're in trouble ifthey're main goon lost his heart word to Dennis Cutty Wise.

Finally, I sense a potential Henry Rollins backlash against Zobelle. Those type of Nazis that are indoctrinated can't handle associating, let alone doingbusiness with non-whites, which Zobelle mentioned. This seems like an interesting potential plot point, especially because the only antipathy he has for SAMCROis their business dealings with minorities.

And who is "jimmy O"? The guy that the Irish guy mentioned

I imagine he's just a True IRA dude, either bankrolling the movement or directly involved in fighting in Ireland. And it sounds like he's a psycho thatdoesn't like being disobeyed, based on the phone convo.

I wish more people watched this show. I only know one person off this site that's into it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
Jax dry snitchin aout Donna
smh.gif
dead wrong. Turrrible

It has to be done.....jax is right

how is clay gonna be all up on jax as for getting luanne killed when clay know dam. What he did to donna

O nd what tera said to gemma when layla (opies girl) got there had me rollin

" o great, you giving handjobs for dessert".
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

eek.gif
smh.gif
dead wrong. Turrrible

how is clay gonna be all up on jax as for getting luanne killed when clay know dam. What he did to donna

roll.gif
roll.gif
i was like, DAAAAAAAAAmn he said that...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by mrshadow

eek.gif
smh.gif
dead wrong. Turrrible

roll.gif
roll.gif
i was like, DAAAAAAAAAmn he said that...

Angel

seriously, jax letting it out
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dont push people when they know your secrets

"Pull the trigger, man. It's the only way this leather's coming off my back."
pimp.gif

I ave a feeling that in the next couple of episodes opie is gonna find out bout donna....

and also I feel like tig is gonna end up betraying the club and hell is really gonna break lose

Nah, Jax tryin to be slick, he aint have no business sayin what he said no matter how heated.

that was calculated, Jax had earlier said Opie was getting too close to clay so he couldnt really talk to him like he used to

I think he did cuz clay trying to blame the murder of luann on jax when clay kno damn well what he did to donna AND opie....I wonder how otto gonna take this

and weston starting to get left out of the drug deals and shhh

At end of the day how can you even blame jax for luanne's death. They stole her laptop and camera and jax just went and took it back. lol
Now obviously Clay didn't know the deal yet, but its still stupid to even put a ounce of blame on him, unless your gonna blame him for not killing Georgeyand his crew.

^^^you cant blame nothing on jax for that exact reason you just stated

but dont worry i can see gerogie getting his death note soon

Jax is the realest member of SOA, hands down. And I know it's a few eps. back, but I know I'm not the only one who thought him thrashing Tara in thebathroom was TIGHTTTTT.

i honestly don't see opie finding out about donna until next season.

also, peace to tom arnold within the next few episodes. he had a good run

I just rewound the preview to see that the dude that plays Lionel in Gone Baby Gone is the Irish dude (Possibly Jimmy O) that tells Chibs not to killCameron's son.

It wasn't weak but it didn't compare to all the others....what had me go
eek.gif
pimp.gif
was when clay told jax about his promise after jax brought up donnaagain and jax just pulled out the gun...and the ending was unexpected jax goin nomad 0_o

cant wait for the 90 min episode.

I think Piney will end up telling Opie what happened to Donna on the last episode of this season.

YES,THIS is the truth.

im just waiting for somethin to GIVE man...

1. whos the girl in the church?
2. whats nomad / transfer mean? im assuming it means jax rides alone... or is he going to another charter?

Back
Top Bottom