OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

im not gonna lie, this episode was incredible all the way up until they left zobelle there - as if the others couldnt have left clay there to handle it himself
tired.gif

was it just me or were those 2 hugs between clay and jax kind of corny? especially that first one
sons eliminating whoever they had to in order to get to zobelle (the highway shootout)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gema getting her revenge
pimp.gif

half sack
frown.gif

you can see it as Hale walked away from the phone, hes already heading down the Uncer pathway

also, i was thinking the other day about how FX is definitely the 2nd best channel on TV after HBO, but after seeing that Justified trailer, they aredefinitely going after that number 1 spot
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
shane
laugh.gif

Nah. No way. %#$+ that ending.
mad.gif
I hope Jaxdecapitates that Irishman next season. Stahl needs to die too.

RIP Half Sack
tired.gif

Justified looks dope as hell, though.

i just started watching this show this season and im officially hooked. cant wait till next season.

I happened to like the season finale and its ending, it left ALOT of fuel for the next season.

Spoiler [+]
I can already see Jax in depression and straight murking dudes left and right next season.

If they took out Zoebelle, we would have already known it was coming, but they didn't, he got away, and something we didn't expect happen, happened.

Oh and RIP Prospect, I had a feeling something was going to happen to him, didn't think he would die though.

eek.gif

Great season!

eek.gif
@ Jax dumpin bout half a clip into Weston (can't front though,Weston went about his biz on some G !*@ tho)

I really wanted Half-Sack to get patched in. The way they were dropping hints the past couple episodes bout his tenure as prospect pretty much lead us all tobelieve he was getting patched before the season ended.

Damn this Agent Stahl
mad.gif
. Opie shoulda offed her when he had the chance.

Damn Irish
mad.gif

you can see it as Hale walked away from the phone, hes already heading down the Uncer pathway
You think so? I still think he's gonna be a straight-shooter type dude, but there's gonna be times where we turns a blind eye when itbenefits Charming.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

eek.gif

Great season!

eek.gif
@ Jax dumpin bout half a clip into Weston (can't front though, Weston went about his biz on some G !*@ tho)

I really wanted Half-Sack to get patched in. The way they were dropping hints the past couple episodes bout his tenure as prospect pretty much lead us all to believe he was getting patched before the season ended.

Damn this Agent Stahl
mad.gif
. Opie shoulda offed her when he had the chance.

Damn Irish
mad.gif

You think so? I still think he's gonna be a straight-shooter type dude, but there's gonna be times where we turns a blind eye when it benefits Charming.

Half-sack's character died because the actor, Johnny Lewis, wants to move onto other projects.

I do give Weston props for goin out like a G tho.

and I don't think hale is ever gonna. Go the uncer way I highly doubt that

just a few thoughts on the finale:

-i cant believe Half Sac died
frown.gif

-that was a CRAZY way to end the season tho
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-I think Zobel is gonna be back in a couple seasons if they show runs that long

-I cant believe Stahl made it out of this season alive
smh.gif
that %%$$$ needs to getpopped asap

smh.gif
at half sack being killed off

jax merkin Weston in the bathroom
eek.gif
pimp.gif

gemma finally mans up but gets caught up with stahl
smh.gif

irish takin Abel
eek.gif
eek.gif
jax is merkin anything in sight in season 3 to get his son back...dudes reaction when the boat was pullin off
eek.gif
Irish done #@#%%#up especially with tigs hatred for them as it is

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

If they took out Zoebelle, we would have already known it was coming, but they didn't, he got away, and something we didn't expect happen, happened.

good luck getting this guy in Budapest unless they wanna pull some serious shark jumping, the writers should have ended it

I don't know how to set spoilers when posting from my Mac, so if you don't want to know some teasers for next season, stop reading.

- Kurt Sutter (writer and creator) has already confirmed there will be a 3rd season, they're just dotting the I's and crossing the T's before theyannounce it.

- He already knows how the story arcs (Abel's kidnapping, Gemma on the lam, inner club problems) are going to resolve themselves during season 3.

- Just like on the Shield, the problems NEVER go away. The Federal gun charges from the church incident, all that stuff... it's still there.

- The Sons WILL be doing some sightseeing in Europe. hint hint.

- The third season will be completely different than 1-2. Abel's kidnapping is the catalyst, taking them out of "their world" and into unchartedwaters.

Thank god we've got Justified coming in March to hold us over, then it's summer time and some re-runs, then SEASON 3.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I don't know how to set spoilers when posting from my Mac, so if you don't want to know some teasers for next season, stop reading.

- Kurt Sutter (writer and creator) has already confirmed there will be a 3rd season, they're just dotting the I's and crossing the T's before they announce it.

- He already knows how the story arcs (Abel's kidnapping, Gemma on the lam, inner club problems) are going to resolve themselves during season 3.

- Just like on the Shield, the problems NEVER go away. The Federal gun charges from the church incident, all that stuff... it's still there.

- The third season will be completely different than 1-2. Abel's kidnapping is the catalyst, taking them out of "their world" and into uncharted waters.

Thank god we've got Justified coming in March to hold us over, then it's summer time and some re-runs, then SEASON 3.

I'd true this sounds
pimp.gif

I just wished half sack lived...hoped she would've done some medical process..dude never got his props. Whooped dudes in the ring, had clay smash hischick....all for nothing

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

- Kurt Sutter (writer and creator) has already confirmed there will be a 3rd season, they're just dotting the I's and crossing the T's before they announce it.

- The third season will be completely different than 1-2. Abel's kidnapping is the catalyst, taking them out of "their world" and into uncharted waters.

I'd true this sounds
pimp.gif

It's true. It's all stuff from an interview with Kurt Sutter revolving around what happened in the Finale and how it'll transition. I'm notgonna be one of those guys who says my "sources" told me. HAHA.

Just go to Google and type in Sons of Anarchy and it should be near the top. It's from the NJ Star Ledger.

what a great season!
what an ending!
eek.gif

did not see that kidnap happening.
damn, if only Opy killed that fbi agent none of this would have happened.

tig never had problems with the Irish did he? U sure u aint talking bout chibs..

season 3 sounds amazing if that info is true can't F'in wait...imma be so impatient waiting till next year

Originally Posted by mrshadow

tig never had problems with the Irish did he? U sure u aint talking bout chibs..

season 3 sounds amazing if that info is true can't F'in wait...imma be so impatient waiting till next year

my fault..I keep gettin chibs and tig mixed up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

I'd true this sounds
pimp.gif

It's true. It's all stuff from an interview with Kurt Sutter revolving around what happened in the Finale and how it'll transition. I'm not gonna be one of those guys who says my "sources" told me. HAHA.

Just go to Google and type in Sons of Anarchy and it should be near the top. It's from the NJ Star Ledger.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

that was such a crazy ending, I'm still shocked. You felt for Jax, that was intense.

Angel

For real....even tho he didn't really do a good job acting like if he was really crying IMO I felt for him..like I was about to cry myself
and I agee with everyone else..stahl needs to get murked ala Weston real talk

Back
Top Bottom