Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Those cheetah  liger/tiger print toms are sick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Vans are the most uncomfortable shoes known to man. Ive given away so many dope pairs, only because I cant wear them. For those wondering why I have so many pairs, I like the look of them. After so many years Ive come to the realization that theyre feet killas lol.

Diffrent strokes...Love my Vans, very comfy. Summer rotation: Vans, JP's, AM1's, Jordan III/IV. Can't go w/o socks buy no show socks, converse and vans sell them. Very clutch and tie you the "no sock" look without the feel. Flip flops and dress shoes are a given. Can't rock sneakers to the beach and still need to dress up for work/formal events.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Can someone please please please FIND ME a pair of SUEDE oxfords like this one for under $100:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/1901-bennett-oxford/3227363?origin=category

I want it in Navy and the contrasting color can be anything (would be nice if Red).
Check for Bass, usually found at discount retailers.
I would spring for the extra bucks for Nordstrom, you can always count on them for quality.
I don't think Toms look right on men.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the hate for Toms in here. Toms are the truth.
Half the shoes ya'll mofo's are posting are the same type of @+!$ you wore over the winter

A bunch of Lebrons? Really? Thats it over the summer?

Yo Steezy, I @#@@ with those Toms brah. Haters gon' hate.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by bigdanes14

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

low top chucks all day
these look really nice though

tumblr_m11tm6mp2u1qdxn5so1_500.png

tumblr_m11tm6mp2u1qdxn5so2_500.png
What r these called?

Just looked them up. These joints really going for 190?
nerd.gif
? Bows and Arrows had them for $70. If you buy them from overseas yea they will be expensive.

LOL

well i shouldnt laugh, but i have different style than most in this thread. but yall do yall
nerd.gif

jk

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ksteezy

::kanye shrug::

Toms >

IMO

If not for the for every shoe you buy they give a pair to charity I could NEVER cosign on those.
30t6p3b.gif

Where to get these?
They were a Neiman Marcus x Toms edition release

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ksteezy

::kanye shrug::

5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg

Toms >

IMO

If not for the for every shoe you buy they give a pair to charity I could NEVER cosign on those.
30t6p3b.gif

Where to get these?

This. couldnt find them the site more info please. 
nerd.gif

I don't mess with Toms but I find it funny that guys are like "Toms?!
laugh.gif
" then in the same breath they'll be like "Yooooo where can I get those $75 rubber Nike Lebron sandals"
30t6p3b.gif

^^ i need info as well. i got the blacks with the white sole but they are nowhere near as fly.

Back
Top Bottom