Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 7 5/19 8:30 ET on TNT

sick.gif
I refuse to root for the Lakers...

Damn, I had crazy hope in the Hornets. It's been nice to see something new for a change...

Respect to Paul, West, Tyson and crew on a great season.

Originally Posted by mjfresh

SMH @ Pargo dude just done lost his mind thinking he gon be the hero or somethin
smh.gif

yea, but didn't seem like anybody else even wanted to give it a shot.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

The Spurs = Basketball Machine

Tim Duncan = Basketball Robot

So depressing..... you have to option to see this new flashy young fun team, and once again, you get the most god damned efficient chopped liver silver and black that you get the last 8 godamned years.... BLAH!

laugh.gif
aren't you a Pistons fan?? Oh the irony.
Oh BTW...did anyoen catch CP3 stomping on Tony Parker before he tipped the ball to Pargo???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

SMH @ Pargo dude just done lost his mind thinking he gon be the hero or somethin
smh.gif

Yall dudes gotta be kidding me. Nobody was even calling for the ball. What the hell you think Pargo gonna do? Sit around and wait for the star to REALIZE HE'S THE STAR? ****

I don't blame him one bit.

What the hell you was watching? This dude was completely out control chunking the ball up every chance he got rarely lookin to pass someone else.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

smh.gif

yea, but didn't seem like anybody else even wanted to give it a shot.
Including CP3. Son was MIA in the 4th.

smh.gif

Yall dudes gotta be kidding me. Nobody was even calling for the ball. What the hell you think Pargo gonna do? Sit around and wait for the star to REALIZE HE'S THE STAR? ****

What the hell you was watching? This dude was completely out control chunking the ball up every chance he got rarely lookin to pass someone else.

laugh.gif
Im telling you. The star is supposed to show up when it matters. Paul, West, Peja* were NOT coming to the ball, they were NOT calling for the ball,they WERE chillin in the background while Pargo tried his best of an ugly situation.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Im telling you. The star is supposed to show up when it matters. Paul, West, Peja* were NOT coming to the ball, they were NOT calling for the ball, they WERE chillin in the background while Pargo tried his best of an ugly situation.

^^agreed...you need to demand the ball if your the star of a team. And West, Peja and CP3 failed to do so.

what the hell is chuck talking about?
laugh.gif

Cweb is a damn fool

shaq and kobe would beat this team 2 on 5
roll.gif

CHUCK BACK TRACKING

Back
Top Bottom