***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

pimp.gif

This is smooth. Everything New is the worst track. Shldve let pharell hit dat instead on chad. He fkd up the smooth cohesiveness that was being displayed so eleqountely

This is smooth. Everything New is the worst track. Shldve let pharell hit dat instead on chad. He fkd up the smooth cohesiveness that was being displayed so eleqountely

Originally Posted by k3stacks

This!

This!

^ agreed. only song that didn't fit.

Petrin Hill Peonies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First tape Stalley and Rashad were 100% in sync, same exact thing with the Block Beattaz this go around
pimp.gif

Petrin Hill Peonies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

First tape Stalley and Rashad were 100% in sync, same exact thing with the Block Beattaz this go around
pimp.gif

This will be my 1st time listening to something full-length from Stalley either later today or tomorrow.

This will be my 1st time listening to something full-length from Stalley either later today or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

This!
Yea it really is. When it leaked, it made me have some doubt about Savage Journey for a sec. I'm glad he didn't go in the direction and make more songs like Everything New. I've been playing the mix tape nonstop since it dropped and i'm impressed 

Originally Posted by VicRain24

This!
Yea it really is. When it leaked, it made me have some doubt about Savage Journey for a sec. I'm glad he didn't go in the direction and make more songs like Everything New. I've been playing the mix tape nonstop since it dropped and i'm impressed 

Originally Posted by thejrob

Petrin Hill Peonies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

THIS!! Block Beattaz didn't miss a beat, *%%% was smooth as hell.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Petrin Hill Peonies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

THIS!! Block Beattaz didn't miss a beat, *%%% was smooth as hell.

Back
Top Bottom