***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

That **** wit Schoolboy is hard but nothing about stalley really stands out to me. he's a pretty good rapper but there is just nothing that "captures" me with his music truthfully

Same here. I feel the same about Cyhi Da Prynce

SJAD > HC. To me at least. Honest Cowboy isn't bad, but its less memorable then Savage Journey. Ill have to listen to it a few more time to really know how I feel about it

Couldn't agree more and I'm a huge fan. I listened to the tape a couple times and its def no comparison to his last effort. I even liked his small songz by me tape a lil more

Savage Journey was better to me...

Spaceships & Woodgrain, and Swangin' were the best off this tape IMO... Probably two of the best songs he's put out.

I wanna hear dude rap about cars and *&%$ I feel like he's at his strongest then.

Less Block Beataz, more of everybody else (besides Swangin :pimp:). He really needs more live engaging beats to bring him out. The mellow beats Block Beataz make aren't bad at all, but Curren$y and that whole Jet Life crew could work magic over these.

Raise Your Weapons
Swangin
Spaceships & Woodgrain
NineteenEighty7

:pimp:

Last edited:
Less Block Beataz, more of everybody else (besides Swangin :pimp:). He really needs more live engaging beats to bring him out. The mellow beats Block Beataz make aren't bad at all, but Curren$y and that whole Jet Life crew could work magic over these.

Raise Your Weapons
Swangin
Spaceships & Woodgrain
NineteenEighty7

:pimp:

Those slow/mellow beats really bring out Silkk the Shocker in him. That's why I really ****** with Savage Journey heavy, it was uptempo and he sped the flow up. A little less spoken wordlike. Gotta listen to Honest Cowboy a few more times to give a concrete opinion.

NineteenEighty7 (feat. ScHoolboy Q)

Wow, can't say i've seen this many stalley fans in one spot and I post on pretty much every music forum worth mentioning. I'm a huge Stalley fan and i'm excited to see the 'retail' version of Honest Cowboy.

Watched the interview clips with Sway. He seems like a real humble, down to earth dude.

Funny how a lot of dudes worked at boutique's in the city before getting really into music.

That **** wit Schoolboy is hard but nothing about stalley really stands out to me. he's a pretty good rapper but there is just nothing that "captures" me with his music truthfully

Same here.

True. Dude doesn't really stand out, he comes off a little too melo but I can still **** with him as rapper and the production on Honest Cowboy is :pimp: :pimp:. These are some melo beats but they still bump. Perfect for his style.

Last edited:
Coupes and Roses is dope, I've seen it a couple of times on MTV Jams...hopefully they'll push it

im a stalley fan, but im not going to lie, i had the same thought when i saw the bump was because of a swangin' h-town remix.

New Stalley

This for some of you stalley fans had a talk with him and got him on my song Sounding hungry! Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom