Official Starter Jacket Discussion Thread

499ECC6E-E249-495B-9E60-310CF57B6CF9.jpeg
6063A8A7-B9B7-434C-87A8-9A171E7A3054.jpeg
F9287325-5A9B-4E8A-AD98-B9D6CE618ACD.jpeg
D9C7AF90-3541-40E1-89F5-0C6B9FFAFC08.jpeg

Oh lol. Wear it anyway, they're fire. Only European cats i'm taking fashion advice from anyway are from the West Side :lol:

Oh I’m thinking “here” is NT. I’m like dude would get so much props. :lol: I say rock em anyway! Make it hot.

Do we have a vintage clothing thread that's active on NT? I just jumped back in the snapback game recently.

IMG_7220.jpeg

got this semi-grail of mine in the other day

anybody have any tips for how to properly wash it?

and does anybody know what the differences are between the "diamond collection" jackets versus the non-diamond collection ones (the above is a diamond collection)?

IMG_7220.jpeg

got this semi-grail of mine in the other day

anybody have any tips for how to properly wash it?

and does anybody know what the differences are between the "diamond collection" jackets versus the non-diamond collection ones (the above is a diamond collection)?

Wash it in cold water on delicate setting, mild soap. Do not put it in the dryer, hang dry it. The Diamond Collection was in the early 90’s I believe, no difference other than just a label.

The only Starter jacket I want is the limited edition they did when the Eagles played over in England. Silver with the Big Ben patch on the inside. Was really cool but they decided to make it so damn limited. It's a freaking jacket, not some pair of Off- White Jordans. 😞

Back
Top Bottom