OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

That'd hurt TMUS after they've gained steam gradually. I understand DT wants out of the US market but thus is just foolish. Would be better off selling to Comcast
laugh.gif
interesting to see the effects of the press event though. Until TMUS gets better low spectrum bands and it from under acquisition rumors, their stock will continue to suffer
I don't care what it does to TMUS, I'm in Sprint. 

That'd hurt TMUS after they've gained steam gradually. I understand DT wants out of the US market but thus is just foolish. Would be better off selling to Comcast :lol: interesting to see the effects of the press event though. Until TMUS gets better low spectrum bands and it from under acquisition rumors, their stock will continue to suffer
I don't care what it does to TMUS, I'm in Sprint. 

I held some TMUS but sold since it didn't do well and the uncertainty of the company was always a negative. Sprint seems ok, but I would have to watch it over the next year

So what about plug and PEIX? All the research I am Doug saysbPEIX has room to run still. I was waiting today to buy at 13 and it just missed it before it ran up to $15. Mad at myself for not pulling the trigger then.

Nikkei is performing well so far and the futures are all green.  Hopefully this was just a minor bump.

The thing I wonder is when do you wait for a sell off or just buy the stock. The timing will never be prefect. I see ABAT mentioned similarly to PLUG. plug 52 week low is 0.15. ABAT 52 week low is 0.06 and is now $0.60. Just for example would you wait for a pullback or just buy on positive news and hope it keeps climbing

For those that have Interactive Brokers, they released their new beta of TWS. It includes a free version of Multicharts (there is also a paid version).

Russia pulled thousands of troops out of Crimea...futures for the Dow already up .90%......get ready for a fun day.

Warren was right :lol: love to see green. JCP is rebounding strong. They were just close to penny stock status last month. I'll keep an eye out for it

just wait for the next piece of news to drive the markets lower. this isn't over.

Interesting that BBRY and AAPL partnered on this Carplay thing...

MDCN touched 3.50 briefly before coming down some. Man, I wish I bought more this morning at 2.50.

question about buying call options, my risk is only the premium i paid right?

Last edited:
I'm gonna go against my instincts and losing record on earnings plays and hold onto VEEV.

EGLE trying to break out....

Yea, I don't expect JCP to get big. If I wasn't so new and scared to bite last month I would've bought in when it was tipping close to 5. Won't be my last opportunity to capitalize on a stock like that tho

Back
Top Bottom