OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

iEternalv wrote:
smh.gif
x 100 for me getting out of CIT and not getting back in...

1st rule of investing is re-invest your profits...
smh.gif

so you DID get out?! man, i was about to send you a message congratulating you on today also
frown.gif

-J23C

Yeah i was in a .41 out at .7...i could've turned 5gs into 15...sulking ATM.

can't complain though, everything i own (long-term investments) is in green so maybe i can just relax today.

CIT was very nice play! Made over 100% today and over 80% on Friday from scalping. I took a chance and held 10K shares @ .63 from eod Friday and sold today at1.39.

There will be some profit taking before it runs some more...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Yall are too much for me. I just sit back and watch my nice gains. No moves necessary. I kind of like having other people do the work for me.
laugh.gif
That's also how you lose it quick.
I'm not at risk for losing anything quick. You guys day trading are. Of course mutual funds and ETFs (at least what I own) don't stand toearn me as much either, but I'll take my risk profile right now. Especially since this was all gifted to me.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Yall are too much for me. I just sit back and watch my nice gains. No moves necessary. I kind of like having other people do the work for me.
laugh.gif
That's also how you lose it quick.
I'm not at risk for losing anything quick. You guys day trading are. Of course mutual funds and ETFs (at least what I own) don't stand to earn me as much either, but I'll take my risk profile right now. Especially since this was all gifted to me.
I don't day trade, I follow it like I do, but I don't have time (or capital) currently.
I had a ton of mutual funds - American Funds, I believe. I cashed those in in 2007 for the down payment on my condo.
Point being is, you should be actively following whats in your mutual funds to know how your fund is going to perform. It's broken down by market segment,but you may opt to move toward an emerging markets fund versus tech, etc.

Mutual funds are ran by someone else, so you have little control, but you can always shift your profile over to different investments within the mutual fundproduct.

Originally Posted by nicefro

HEB anyone?

Something about them having a conference call on Wednesday about influenze treatment with Ampligen. I got impatient waiting for a decision that I'm noteven looking at it anymore.

I need a vacation...

damn i wasnt even informed about cit until its too late. i love taking risk off panic selling.

edit: nm i was in the hospital didnt matter anyway

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by nicefro

HEB anyone?

Something about them having a conference call on Wednesday about influenze treatment with Ampligen. I got impatient waiting for a decision that I'm not even looking at it anymore.

I need a vacation...
i think there's still room for it to go up.

Not sold on FAS rising today.

Depends how that schmuck Bernanke's words get taken, plus a artice in today's journal about Morgan Stanley's commercial real estate exposure andhow they should lose money for another consecutive quarter.

We'll see if that has a damper effect on the bull etf.

damn it lazy u wait a lil bit more for stocks to dwindle...... pm me or email me what u been coppin

HEB making a nice surge. (I'm not in)

friend told me about HGSI, but i thought it sounds like something straight out of a SCIFI movie. they are making a run as well.

Bio/Pharm is a good place to make money right now. in-n-out like the burger.

sorry for taking up bandwidth but you guys have to feel me. i could have made $.75 per share.

laugh.gif
fml
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No trades for me today...needed a break.

HEB: Technically it's a buy. I wouldn't be surprised if it made new highs. I'm watching it closely.
CBIS: Daily looks very nice. I don't want to chase it. Seems like resistance at .20. Watching this one also.

HGSI
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

made a nice 90% profit when HEB made that first 52 week high a month or so ago. Hopefully, I can make something similar.

CTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like it will be going up tomorrow (after hours trading up).

in april @ .39 sold @ 2

back in @ 1.3 going to 3+ if the FDA helps me out on their two drugs out.

CBIS is my new penny, i have never done well with pennies, but who knows. i sure do love what they stand for.

Glad I didn't get in HEB...it's down over 30%. Hope whoever was in HEB got out with some profit.

CBIS
In @ .22
Out @ .33

Thanks for that iEternalv! I just hate that it has a low float.

Back
Top Bottom