OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Broke even on MGT and it left a bad taste in my mouth...

Should've paid the updates more attention, looking at it's upsurge like
mean.gif

The hype dying down. You can buy the adrs in the mid to high 20s tomorrow if you still like it and want to chase. 

MY picks 

APPL < bought at 104 and holding 

ONVO < Bought at so many different points currently up 25%

TWLO < Bought at IPO Still holding 

DAL, VZ  - Paying dividends

NPTN < UP 17% so far  

Love to hear thoughts on any of these! let get to the money NT

I'm looking to get involved with investing. Plan to start off with something small like Acorns (or a similar app) for now. Any suggestions on getting started? I prefer to use my credit card as well. Also looking for referral codes if you guys have them. Might as well benefit each other.

Not completely blaming it on this situation, but it is wild how Steph's "drop-off" has made UAA's stock drop so much. It was double the price a year ago. What else happened with them? If anyone knows

Their ceo got chastised by his biggest signature athletes for comments in support of drump a few months back.

Man. I may have struck gold with this penny stock. It's been taking off, and is not stopping.

Do your research on the company and how they operate before you dive in and buy shares. Don't just buy because you like the company.

I'm taking my investment to Cryptocurrency, I think the payoff will be there...

I'm taking my investment to Cryptocurrency, I think the payoff will be there...

Im still failing to grasp the concept of cryptocurrency as far as opening an account protecting it from hackers and then pulling money out when im ready any reading material you can recommend?

Back
Top Bottom