OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

help me get like you duudes

teach a kid how to buy stocks
nerd.gif
Word you guys are seeing 1k + profits routinely, please point me in the right direction
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by iEternalv

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Alrite took profit @ 1.12
$12,900 profit.
It's a good day!
damn son, good stuff.
gonna treat my homeboy to dinner for the "good lookin'"...though he probably balled out with us.

Thanks! You did really well yourself. You day trade also?

Alrite I'm back in 20k shares @ 1.00 when it tanked. That was support on the daily.
Resistance is 1.15 and once that breaks here comes 1.50 baby! Need volume though.
i can see it happening. but im staying out of this one. shouldve went in at .25 but scottrade wanted me to contact my broker for some reason

Originally Posted by awwsome

nerd.gif
Word you guys are seeing 1k + profits routinely, please point me in the right direction
nerd.gif
all i can say for myself is that i learned via people that were in the market. (auntie and two cousins are brokers). i also did a lot of lookingup terms online. wiki and investopedia.
as for news i like bloomberg over everything else. but i have due diligence in looking up stocks, i don't just go on whims about what people tell me.

i used to be extremely conservative about my stocks, i was long on 95% of my portfolio. then the market crashed and i was down about 35% of my portfolio, atthat moment i said to myself "scared money don't make none". however, i still did my homework, and if i missed out on something i didnt fret.it's all about studying up and finding gems like CBIS (though it's doing a lot better than i expected).

i def not on lilchico's level. i still need to learn how to read charts better, i know some basics but i know that if you can find trends, you can makebetter calls.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
all i can say for myself is that i learned via people that were in the market. (auntie and two cousins are brokers). i also did a lot of looking up terms online. wiki and investopedia.
as for news i like bloomberg over everything else. but i have due diligence in looking up stocks, i don't just go on whims about what people tell me.

i used to be extremely conservative about my stocks, i was long on 95% of my portfolio. then the market crashed and i was down about 35% of my portfolio, at that moment i said to myself "scared money don't make none". however, i still did my homework, and if i missed out on something i didnt fret. it's all about studying up and finding gems like CBIS (though it's doing a lot better than i expected).

i def not on lilchico's level. i still need to learn how to read charts better, i know some basics but i know that if you can find trends, you can make better calls.
Alright thanks for giving me a place to start and some early advice
pimp.gif

Check out investopedia.com and stockcharts.com (chart school). TONS of useful information on those sites. I still learn something new everyday.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
all i can say for myself is that i learned via people that were in the market. (auntie and two cousins are brokers). i also did a lot of looking up terms online. wiki and investopedia.

i used to be extremely conservative about my stocks, i was long on 95% of my portfolio. then the market crashed and i was down about 35% of my portfolio, at that moment i said to myself "scared money don't make none". however, i still did my homework, and if i missed out on something i didnt fret. it's all about studying up and finding gems like CBIS (though it's doing a lot better than i expected).

i def not on lilchico's level. i still need to learn how to read charts better, i know some basics but i know that if you can find trends, you can make better calls.
Alright thanks for giving me a place to start and some early advice
pimp.gif

always feel free to ask your brokers for advice as well, they usually wont charge you unless they are d***s. however, most of them will probably give youadvice on longer term stocks, and not pennys.

I completely forgot about ARYX that I posted yesterday. Had a nice run today as well like I stated. It's all good though, I probably wouldn't have madenear what I made off CBIS today.

I hesitated getting into CBIS because it was trading on pink sheets and volume was too little.

Oh well.

I'd like to post this chart and see what some of you can interpret from looking at it. Feel free to add your input.

w9zk03.jpg

a bunch of blue and green lines crossing each other lol

i see support at 942. if it fails to beat last novembers high then we could see the first shoulder or head. candle stick might indicate an upcoming engulfingpattern thats bearish

lol i dont know what im talking about

I was in CBIS thursday at .32. Took a profit and was looking for a dip to get back in. Oh well. ADLS is looking good if approved this friday

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so how would i go about purchasing stocks

as a minor?

i found a lot of good prospect i want to invest in
nerd.gif

If you can figure which stocks to buy, you can figure out which platform to do it on.

Just look into online brokers and compare cost to features.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so how would i go about purchasing stocks

as a minor?

i found a lot of good prospect i want to invest in
nerd.gif

Please share with us.

lilchico is it hard to fill a order of more than 5000 for penny stocks? how fast did yourr order of the cbis shares execute?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

lilchico is it hard to fill a order of more than 5000 for penny stocks? how fast did yourr order of the cbis shares execute?
It doesn't take very long in most cases. I only use market orders while trading and it'd get filled anywhere from 3 to 10 different times.

i'm playing the sidelines today.

i think today we will finally see CBIS go down, i have no idea what that early run was about. i might be back in by EOD.

Back
Top Bottom