OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by iEternalv

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by nicefro

i sold @ 1.8, bought back in @ 1.7.
what's your target?
ugh, after hours didn't look too good. if it drops tomorrow i'm buying this up more. up almost ~$65k on CTIC now.

I see this short term in the $3 range, and a little longer $5 to even $10. call me crazy, but if they get the drugs through and running, it's a big deal.
word to dndn
if it goes to 20 i will throw a party in vegas for all the regulars here.
lets hope it goes to 50 then

Nicefro, where are you getting these charts from? So much going on.

MFA: MACD is coming down and Full Sto needs a bounce off trendline. Looks like it found support near 20ma.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

jmba releases earnings tomorrow.
anybody have any predictions?

Do you have a position in JMBA?

jmba was my first trade 2 months ago, a very small position.
i haven't day traded it, but this could be my opportunity to get out.

HLCS up 30+% today. Sold last thursday for $1.09 at a $.19/share loss. slap in the face
mad.gif

what's your target?
ugh, after hours didn't look too good. if it drops tomorrow i'm buying this up more. up almost ~$65k on CTIC now.

I see this short term in the $3 range, and a little longer $5 to even $10. call me crazy, but if they get the drugs through and running, it's a big deal.
word to dndn

lol if it goes to 50, vegas + hookers.
laugh.gif

what's your target?

word to dndn

lol if it goes to 50, vegas + hookers.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im down for the Vegas part
happy.gif

-J23C

Guys look at MINI. I learned about it today when I was at McDonalds getting some
pimp.gif
Medium Vanilla Shake x Two Apple Pies
eek.gif
. I was posted outside the whipenjoyin' my purchase and saw these are the guys that make those little Mobile Mini things at construction sites. It was advertised on their carts that theytrade on the NASDAQ so when I got home, I looked at the chart for a minute and said damnnnnnnnnnnnn, that looks long-term bullish.

candle.pl

Got this from Investors Daily Edge

How could one month have so many bad numbers? September in the stock market has spelled disaster again and again. A dissertation by a doctoral student atGeorgia Tech included a section that looked at 18 different stock markets in developed countries. He found that over a 200 year period, 15 out of 18 have shownnegative returns in September. From 1970 to 2007, all 18 have posted negative returns. The last bear market for U.S. stocks began in September of 2000. Thatmarket hit its lows in September of 2002. The Lehman Brothers collapse happened in September. The crash of 1987 happened in October, but the decline began inSeptember. And the worst month of the great depression? September 1931, when the market fell 30%. Will the seasonal slump play out again this year? We have nocrystal ball. But after a 50% run in just a few months time and September / October around the corner, you should be asking yourself, do I really want to befully exposed to the market right now?

So is now the time to sell?
No one - not even the best traders - can consistently time the market with precision. And by trying to time the market you have to be right twice. Getting outat the right time is only half the battle. If you don't get back in at the right time you can miss a big move to the upside.

Anyone trying to catch the last wave of financial to blast off, better hop on C before the government is eligible to liquidate it's holdings.

big weekend for alot of CTIC holders

whats the verdict boys ...pretty flat atm

CTIC 10:42AM ET 1.67 0.02 1.21%

hold over weekend?

Originally Posted by teddy jam

hold over weekend?

I bought in yesterday at 1.67... i'm holding it

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Anyone trying to catch the last wave of financial to blast off, better hop on C before the government is eligible to liquidate it's holdings.

I was looking at C yesterday. I had a small position in C @ 4.17 that I was looking to increase yesterday, and now it's sitting at 4.77. Im slowly learningto take analysts opinion with a grain of salt lol. Thanks CNBC.

Man I say CTIC pops on Monday once people know that CTIC has received a decision, then preceding the third business day after, Thursday/27 when they have torelease the decision, there's a huge rally.

Someone plunked down $30MM guys. On Level2, large orders are being placed, there's heavy money involved.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by teddy jam

hold over weekend?

I bought in yesterday at 1.67... i'm holding it

im in at 1.41...only 1100 shares tho
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom