OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

VEEV is doing well since going public a few days ago. Opened up at $35 and is currently at $44.39. I would have loved to get in on the IPO at only $20 :x

TSLA seems to be a stand still. I was expecting it to hit $190+ by the end of the week.

Also, :smh: at me for getting out of AAPL too quick.

AMZN too, been watching all day and this thing doesn't want to stop. :smh:

Article I read asked if Amazon would be the next to make it to $1000. Man... all aboard!

I've been debating with folks here for the past 2 years. They say it will fall for these reasons. :lol:
1. Low margins
2. Missing earnings almost every quarter
3. Kindle was a flop
4. They have to pay taxes eventually

Last edited:
VEEV is doing well since going public a few days ago. Opened up at $35 and is currently at $44.39. I would have loved to get in on the IPO at only $20 :x

TSLA seems to be a stand still. I was expecting it to hit $190+ by the end of the week.

Also, :smh: at me for getting out of AAPL too quick.

now is the time to be long AAPL

Anyone getting in on FB or SCTY before they report in the next few weeks?

Last edited:
Should be a pullback in SCTY Monday/Tuesday. Maybe consolidate around 50 or 55. The chart is overextended. If planning to get long this could be a good opportunity

Sold out of HIMX today for $170 profit. Bought 250 shares on Friday. Nice little trade to kickstart my return to the market. Looking to possibly get back in for another trade.

freaking NFLX
mean.gif

I've been debating with folks here for the past 2 years. They say it will fall for these reasons. :lol:
1. Low margins
2. Missing earnings almost every quarter
3. Kindle was a flop
4. They have to pay taxes eventually

*Alonzo Mourning .gif*

Margins are bound to get stronger as their supply chain gets stronger and stronger.

The thing about solars is that this train started a longggg tome ago. I said the exact same thing months ago

sold out of HIMX for a loss, gave back my profits from this morning. just another learning experience, i bought back in too early thinking it could retest the day's the highs. still like this one at the right levels.

Back
Top Bottom