OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Never mind on lnkd

Yikes for yelp

Bad news for yelp + bad news for lnkd = bad news for fb?

Last edited:
CSUN really like this chart. Bull flag on the daily. The 8 break could be big. I will be looking for low risk entries tomorrow either on pullbacks or an AM washout

also AKS looks good

ARCO and BBBY for the guys who don't trade pennies

Last edited:
CSUN really like this chart. Bull flag on the daily. The 8 break could be big. I will be looking for low risk entries tomorrow either on pullbacks or an AM washout

also AKS looks good

ARCO and BBBY for the guys who don't trade pennies

I'm assuming you've changed your mind on csun? Rulebook says don't buy extended intraday downtrend right? Legitimately asking btw

CSUN still flagging fwiw. I did not trade it today. This maybe more of a swing position. Volume + flag break + 8 break could send it

SCTY anyone looking to get long today might be the day. Nice flag on the daily

Still like AKS, ARCO, BBBY for multi-day trades. The patterns are still valid imo

Predictions for tomorrow with news of bad growth numbers? Continuation of slide?

CSUN still flagging fwiw. I did not trade it today. This maybe more of a swing position. Volume + flag break + 8 break could send it

SCTY anyone looking to get long today might be the day. Nice flag on the daily

Still like AKS, ARCO, BBBY for multi-day trades. The patterns are still valid imo

Repped

nthat.gif
FB I'm making it rain tonight
laugh.gif

Congrats on fb

I guess since spwr beat, all of the other solars are gonna move up tomorrow along with it. Wanted to get into scty today too :smh:

Bought 100 shares of DDD at 59.80 yesterday, wish I had a couple more bucks free.

What are you guys watching? I wanna day trade more.

Man solars real weak today. Starting to question CSUN and SCTY long ideas. If anyone takes them please use a hard stop! More so for CSUN because China + Solar; both sectors weak lately. I do like the chart though

TSLA short is looking good and NFLX as well. TSLA looks like a topping pattern. NFLX a bear flag imo. Momentum is fading

Last edited:
welp spoke too soon lol

FB & SPWR selling off after hours

Option players get screwed on both sides again. :lol:

What the...? Explanation?

For earnings the option premiums are inflated for both calls and puts because it priced in a big move. So if FB just sits flat like it is now then both sides lose. The option writers come out on top like they usually do.

Grabbed a few AMZN puts near the close today to fade that Goldman Sachs upgrade.

Last edited:
welp spoke too soon lol

FB & SPWR selling off after hours

Option players get screwed on both sides again. :lol:

What the...? Explanation?

For earnings the option premiums are inflated for both calls and puts because it priced in a big move. So if FB just sits flat like it is now then both sides lose. The option writers come out on top like they usually do.

Grabbed a few AMZN puts near the close today to fade that Goldman Sachs upgrade.

Ha I was actually asking why fb's in the red AH after being up by a lot. That explanation was helpful though since I know nothing about options

Saw someone say once parents and grandparents got on Facebook that was the beginning of the end of teen usage.

If you're 17 you do not want to have your mom seeing what you post online, at least I wouldn't lol

Back
Top Bottom