OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

3d sector looks bearish. Some decent buying ops in SSYS and DDD if you're willing to buy and hold for a year plus, but I think we see better prices soon. DDD reminds me of FSLR a couple of days before I got in and it was bouncing between 59-61.

I wish I bought more weed. basically flat right now with GRNH.

Last edited:
HEMP at .13
:smokin
the passing of farm bill is the first step. in my opinion slow and steady for mj stocks

Last edited:
HEMP at .13
:smokin
the passing of farm bill is the first step. in my opinion slow and steady for mj stocks

HEMP just tanked so hard from up %110 to 60% in twenty minutes. Jesus..

as long as it is growing by the end of the day, im good. i wasnt even expecting it to be at .19 this week at all hopefully, it will be .15 by end of the week.

rallying up as i type

as long as it is growing by the end of the day, im good. i wasnt even expecting it to be at .19 this week at all hopefully, it will be .15 by end of the week.

rallying up as i type

What do you think happens tomorrow after the Bill passes?

Hope you guys are doing your research on these weed stocks.  Plenty of pump and dumps...pretty hard to tell who is legit at this point imo. 

Salt in the wound. Miners which kinda hedged my other positions now in the red.

Goddamn relentless :smh:

Sold out of GRNH. Came across this Seeking Alpha article and I'm not a fan of the risk associated with this one. Not necessarily a marijuana grower and they said its worth a penny.
http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/1938401
Generally don't care about SA but never fan of something that's possibly a pump n dump. Will be looking for better weed.

Last edited:
Been in here for a while now and there's a lot of great info. Made some money myself off some good tips, and I appreciate that.

Here is my chance to return the favor hopefully. Been long in ATHX since February 2013. Biotech company working with stem cells. Just took a beating today like just about everyone else, but I think this is a great time to get in for someone new.

And just a disclaimer I am in no position to be giving anyone stock tips. Invest at your own risk of course, but if you do some research you might like it.

I would jump ship on hemp right now. It's right around it's yearly pattern of pumping and dumping. I double my money bout dip tomorrow.

I would jump ship on hemp right now. It's right around it's yearly pattern of pumping and dumping. I double my money bout dip tomorrow.
idk the House just passed a bill to legalize the growing and production of hemp so I think it is going to be the mother of all pumps tomorrow. 

Damn it's getting ugly

Ford is killing me

I've been watching it, looking for something positive about it but at the end of the day, it's Ford.

Edit:

Going to be watching $HEMP closely. Got enough in my account to get a good position to make a quick buck or two.

Last edited:
Certain sectors I avoid trading at all costs and the auto industry is one of them. See zero appeal sans Tesla but that one's over-extended for my liking.

Looking to play a bunch of IPOs this week if they stay near the ranges they're currently priced at—preferably the biotech's: ARGS, NRX, GNCA, BIOC, QURE. There's a few others @AJTrader7 likes that I didn't list since I haven't done the research on them yet.

Gonna be eying GILD, AMBA, WPCS, BEAT, and the 3d Sector as always.

Gilead's been rebounding off this 77-79 level so if it holds it could be a nice trade for a dollar or two. If not, will probably see its 50 day of $75.20. Shakeout/profit taking seems very possible at the rate the market has been correcting. Has a bright future however so I wouldn't worry if I had a long term outlook.

Not crazy about AMBA at the moment but I like watching it. Has a decent range and could really gap up a couple of bucks if we see a move above $33 with volume. Breaks 30, good chance it retests the 28s—could correct further from there.

WPCS is interesting since it has bitcoin affiliations but it's probably something you should pay yourself with along the way if you're weary about the revenue its BTX platform can generate. Holds $1.75 (would probably be my stop) could see a move to two or $2.50. Currency fears may be the catalyst that drives its rebound.

BEAT was up today because of a patent infringement victory case with/and purchase of Mednet. Close at $8.90, above its 50 day of $8.23. Could retest today's high of $9.44 if there's volume. May be under some accumulation. If there's no follow through tomorrow, could very well fill the gap down to its 8 day of $7.40.

Keith McCullough added to his Whole Foods short on the upgrade today. I'm never a fan of putting any stock in upgrades/downgrades unless there is a glaring issue present. Still think WFM heads down to $45-47 in due time—not a fan of the trend. A bit of a double top beneath its 200 day; ugly red candle today; under distribution. The MACD is decent and I do love the store, but while there is room for growth, at the moment the risk isn't worth the reward. I'd be a buyer if it fills its gap around $47.50 and bases a little.

If I make any moves with any of the stocks I'm eying I would probably be out of them by the end of the day because of cash restrictions. Some I would like to add to my portfolio long term at the right level. Preferably GILD and DDD. I like SSYS as well, and am hopelessly optimistic on VJET.

Last edited:
Certain sectors I avoid trading at all costs and the auto industry is one of them. See zero appeal sans Tesla but that one's over-extended for my liking.

Looking to play a bunch of IPOs this week if they stay near the ranges they're currently priced at—preferably the biotech's: ARGS, NRX, GNCA, BIOC, QURE. There's a few others @AJTrader7 likes that I didn't list since I haven't done the research on them yet.

Gonna be eying GILD, AMBA, WPCS, BEAT, and the 3d Sector as always.

Gilead's been rebounding off this 77-79 level so if it holds it could be a nice trade for a dollar or two. If not, will probably see its 50 day of $75.20. Shakeout/profit taking seems very possible at the rate the market has been correcting. Has a bright future however so I wouldn't worry if I had a long term outlook.

Not crazy about AMBA at the moment but I like watching it. Has a decent range and could really gap up a couple of bucks if we see a move above $33 with volume. Breaks 30, good chance it retests the 28s—could correct further from there.

WPCS is interesting since it has bitcoin affiliations but it's probably something you should pay yourself with along the way if you're weary about the revenue its BTX platform can generate. Holds $1.75 (would probably be my stop) could see a move to two or $2.50. Currency fears may be the catalyst that drives its rebound.

BEAT was up today because of a patent infringement victory case with/and purchase of Mednet. Close at $8.90, above its 50 day of $8.23. Could retest today's high of $9.44 if there's volume. May be under some accumulation. If there's no follow through tomorrow, could very well fill the gap down to its 8 day of $7.40.

Keith McCullough added to his Whole Foods short on the upgrade today. I'm never a fan of putting any stock in upgrades/downgrades unless there is a glaring issue present. Still think WFM heads down to $45-47 in due time—not a fan of the trend. A bit of a double top beneath its 200 day; ugly red candle today; under distribution. The MACD is decent and I do love the store, but while there is room for growth, at the moment the risk isn't worth the reward. I'd be a buyer if it fills its gap around $47.50 and bases a little.

If I make any moves with any of the stocks I'm eying I would probably be out of them by the end of the day because of cash restrictions. Some I would like to add to my portfolio long term at the right level. Preferably GILD and DDD. I like SSYS as well, and am hopelessly optimistic on VJET.
Biotechs are pippin, lots of cash to be made there. but like you said i would hold on to for more than that day.

idk the House just passed a bill to legalize the growing and production of hemp so I think it is going to be the mother of all pumps tomorrow. 
you're right everyone is hype up right now, I'm buying more in the mooring and hoping it doubles again would have been nice to buy ever more when i did at .039 

Kors :pimp: congrats to those that played.

lil-b-based-god-o.gif

I'm up at 4am here on the west coast. Time to sleep easy. Let's see what my March 80 calls look like when I wake :pimp:

I know one of you asked about TSLA. From Scott Redler's newsletter this morning:

Tesla (TSLA) had a bigger pull back of 2.37% but the stock found some support at its 8-day EMA. It briefly broke below prior breakout level of $179. The longer it stays below this level, the higher the probability it could see some more selling pressure. The 21-day EMA comes in at $168.24.

Just do your due diligence and be patient and smart with this one.

GILD bounced like I expected. Let's see if it holds those premarket gains.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom