OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by imahustla08

Can someone explain exactly why CTIC went down? Chico, any thoughts?

I haven't been following CTIC closely. From what I've read, it will be decided on September 4 whether CTIC gets standard review (which meansapproval/denial will take longer) or priority review (which means approval/denial should be around Dec. 24).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

Bears are about to bring the pain here shortly...bearish cross on MACD on the 60 min with full sto
Yea. Decline will be very short-lived....Dow 10k a week from today.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Bears are about to bring the pain here shortly...bearish cross on MACD on the 60 min with full sto
Yea. Decline will be very short-lived....Dow 10k a week from today.
word. "they" still got a couple of tricks left before it fully dies out

the dow might hit 10k, but just wait until all the commercial real estate loans and credit market fails apart.
i think we are due for one more bust, but i still think there is opportunity everywhere.
i need to look into Citi.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

I haven't been following CTIC closely. From what I've read, it will be decided on September 4 whether CTIC gets standard review (which means approval/denial will take longer) or priority review (which means approval/denial should be around Dec. 24).

Correct.

Longs, just sit tight.

CTIC could be a great Christmas present for those who have the discipline to not trade/back-out.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

the dow might hit 10k, but just wait until all the commercial real estate loans and credit market fails apart.
i think we are due for one more bust, but i still think there is opportunity everywhere.
i need to look into Citi.
i also see the car companies taking another huge hit.cash for clunkers was a short term thing and i also see the repo business doing well.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

imahustla08 wrote:

I haven't been following CTIC closely. From what I've read, it will be decided on September 4 whether CTIC gets standard review (which means
approval/denial will take longer) or priority review (which means approval/denial should be around Dec. 24).

Correct.

Longs, just sit tight.

CTIC could be a great Christmas present for those who have the discipline to not trade/back-out.

Worst advice ever. Cut your losses and move on to the next trading idea. Don't fall in love with a stock, you'll get burned.

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

imahustla08 wrote:

I haven't been following CTIC closely. From what I've read, it will be decided on September 4 whether CTIC gets standard review (which means
approval/denial will take longer) or priority review (which means approval/denial should be around Dec. 24).

Correct.

Longs, just sit tight.

Worst advice ever. Cut your losses and move on to the next trading idea. Don't fall in love with a stock, you'll get burned.

CTIC went down because approval was pushed back to sept 4th. sit tight, i lost almost G off this today, i wish i wasnt swamped today or i would've boutmore shares @ 1.6...but hey i'm not complaining, im still up a pretty penny. i guarantee by christmas we will be SUPER good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iEternalv

imahustla08 wrote:

Correct.

Longs, just sit tight.

CTIC went down because approval was pushed back to sept 4th. sit tight, i lost almost G off this today, i wish i wasnt swamped today or i would've bout more shares @ 1.6...but hey i'm not complaining, im still up a pretty penny. i guarantee by christmas we will be SUPER good.
pimp.gif

vegas and hookers good?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

iEternaly, why are you so sure about CTIC?
i guess when someones really into the stock your foresight is better or your foresight is blinded by greed. i was sure dlm would break the 10resistence now its using it as support

Kicksfiend is absolutely right. Don't fall in love with a stock or you will miss out on other opportunities.

Remember, CTIC is a penny stock. Decision for the drug won't be until 4Q or even next year as I've mentioned earlier in this thread. This stock is agood example of "buy on rumor, sell on news". If you look at the chart for every major run it had, it tanked the following day.

I traded CTIC when it popped back in June. I took profit, but it tanked the following day. If you are willing to wait for a decision, you must ride the dipsand be patient. Do your own DD on this stock and see if it is worth it.

I don't think it is worth it IMO.

By my count we are close to a Wave 3 up of a wave III in this P2 rally within a larger bear market, which is EXTREMELY powerful. Expecting this to happen bythe end of the week and you'll know it when you see it.

Man, this is all happening according to plan and financial doom is a few weeks away. Could get scary.

What about WAMUQ, it has been down since october 08 any good news for this bank? I know Chase bought them out but what about the WAMU stock?

Still a noob to this stock game, but WAMU/CHASE and FDIC are having problems...

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

By my count we are close to a Wave 3 up of a wave III in this P2 rally within a larger bear market, which is EXTREMELY powerful. Expecting this to happen by the end of the week and you'll know it when you see it.

Man, this is all happening according to plan and financial doom is a few weeks away. Could get scary.
i think its too soon. but anything could happen in this market.

Originally Posted by iEternalv

imahustla08 wrote:

Correct.

Longs, just sit tight.

CTIC went down because approval was pushed back to sept 4th. sit tight, i lost almost G off this today, i wish i wasnt swamped today or i would've bout more shares @ 1.6...but hey i'm not complaining, im still up a pretty penny. i guarantee by christmas we will be SUPER good.
pimp.gif

That's what I'm saying. I'm tired of traders in this thread bashing stocks.
You like to pump n dump every 2 weeks, good for you
laugh.gif

Losses? Son, I bought this stock a long time ago. I didn't buy CTIC last week for the announcement. The hell I look like? A trader?
Traders got burned, investors are still caking
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom