OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

Originally Posted by deeice30

AIG :example of what happens to a stock when not much is working to the long side so all the traders around just pile into what is working.

huha.gif

What does that even mean?

TOS has it but I'm not sure if you can access it with an unfunded account. %%@$ Level 2though, I'm tryna get the level 1 popping...

laugh.gif
For real though, how can I become an open outcry trader? I've been watching old episodes of Wall Street Warriors (must see if you haven't) and Iwanna become a frozen concentrate orange juice pit trader. Anyone know how I can get into the business?

Originally Posted by deeice30

bought wnr @ $6.35 for a long term hold. check out the chart. I love double bottoms. http://www.finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=wnr

If you really plan on holding long term, check out the weekly. I look at daily charts for swing trades. It may be a double bottom, but heavy resistance upahead. First 20 ma which is 6.46 and the 50 ma 6.63. It needs to hold above 6.00 or it can possibly test October '08 lows. The weekly is very bearishthough.

All IMO.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

In C @ 4.63 yesterday.

Out today @ 5.33
8k Shares
$5600
happy.gif

Looking to buy back in on a dip.
back in @ 5.09
laugh.gif
i should go home, haven't been doing work...i've just been staring at C and AIG charts...and ctic.
eyes.gif

lol @ your emoticon for CTIC

it's making me a lil uneasy to be honest, although my entry point is as low as it can be

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is there a site where I can get the basics on Options? I know what Calls & Putsare but I want to learn about the Bids, Ask etc and how to apply that to the option[/color]
nerd.gif

Citi was nice today.

I played a lot of Q's today LEHMQ and THMRQ.

I see a lot of people lost out on CTIC, dont know why you guys played it.

I really wanna see this thread on the first page all the time.

I will contribute.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Links to episodes??

Hulu has all the episodes. Season 2 is better than 1 IMO.
Spoiler [+]

LiLcHiCo4LiFe wrote:

In C @ 4.63 yesterday.

Out today @ 5.33
8k Shares
$5600�
happy.gif

Looking to buy back in on a dip.

Great play, I caught some of that too. I've been trading AIG, BAC and C a lot this week

C's volume has been quite high, typically higher than its already high average.

I've been closely following it from early in the year, but it's finally broke through a bit.

Originally Posted by mInDsTaTeMeNtS

Citi was nice today.

I played a lot of Q's today LEHMQ and THMRQ.

I see a lot of people lost out on CTIC, dont know why you guys played it.

I really wanna see this thread on the first page all the time.

I will contribute.

everyone here is up on it
ohwell.gif

C's charts look very very nice. If it weren't for the market being red, it'd be up a whole lot right now. It can possibly test 5.88 and thenit's gone. The daily needs to settle down a bit before it runs some more...way overbought. 50ma looks to be coming up towards 200ma on the daily...bullish!

They may be long term on CTIC.

Swine Flu plays up a bunch NVAX and BCRX.

C is also up cause of John Paulson getting in and also when a stock is over $5 mutual funds are allowed to pour money in which also helps.

High Frequency huge in this too.

Back
Top Bottom