OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

what sites are you guys trading on? I just switched from scott trade to optionshouse its only 2.95 per stock trade love it........I dont know how these placeslike etrade are still getting away with charging so much

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Given the pricing of the dollar (meaning the gov't/fed/treasury don't take it's pricing into matters - too much, or 'officialy') I wouldn't use that as much as a benchmark for our rally as indicator for overseas sentiment. Just MO.
not a benchmark at all, more of an observation.
Fair enough, I just don't see the correlation. IMO.

smh.gif
all i see is red.

being in school ftl. im starting to become a value investor because i dont have the time anymore to look at stocks like that. my focus is value and income forthe long term. il see what i can find and post it up here

Can someone explain why WAMUQ is at .29/share and a few weeks ago it was at 10c/share??

There is no news about this? JPM have a hold on them or what?

Virtual Ed Link Inc VRED:OTC

0.0175 // 0.0075 // 75.00% // 18,402,445
Last // Change // % Change // Volume

I hope some of you guys got in this when I dropped it about 2 months ago, all the hard work is finally paying off...just LAST week I bought in around.0045-.005

Chico, thank you..Because I just made a bunch off of THIS ^^ play, Im going to look at these stocks for the longer (more than 3 months) hold

-J23C

I'm showing a lot of interest with ETFC so I decided to post a quick chart.

Looks to me like its formed an ascending triangle. Even if next week we don't break out, it's important that we hold the lower trendline near 1.50ish.There was a bounce off the RSI and MACD appears to be bouncing also. ADX is also indicating we're in a strong trend, in this case UP. Also not shown is agolden cross, 50ma through the 100ma.

All IMO.

2d6uw4n.jpg

good post. seems like there is a lot of potential with ETFC. can't tell anything from the charts on DVAX, worth the hold?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

good post. seems like there is a lot of potential with ETFC. can't tell anything from the charts on DVAX, worth the hold?

If you read a few pages back, I gave my input on DVAX. I said it'll fill gap near 1.77, which it did on Friday. Notice how it closed LOD everyday andFriday it bounced after filling the gap. Monday will tell if it'll hold lower trendline and continue up. Honestly, Weekly chart is looking VERY NICE! Ithink this should play out nicely.

All IMO.

Lately, I've been looking at the retail sector (RTH), real estate sector (IYR), the transports (DOW), and insurers. They're showing signs of weakness.Tech should then support that trend reversal.

the dollar did rally a little bit which kinda caused alot of things to go down. i was surprised it effected gold that much but then again it couldnt pierce1018 and it tried like 4-5 times.

might have to get in on srs or faz soon.

i just checked rimm and wow it dropped like 17 percent.

Back
Top Bottom