Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Greg Jennings got robbed of that car 
30t6p3b.gif

I will post more tomorrow but congrats Pack fans, really good team and honestly with how the Steelers played it would've almost been a travesty if they won. Just got out played and VERY disappointing seeing Ben play like that. Very disappointing in the defense and where the heck was Troy and James Harrison. Have a good night guys, enjoy the championship

I will post more tomorrow but congrats Pack fans, really good team and honestly with how the Steelers played it would've almost been a travesty if they won. Just got out played and VERY disappointing seeing Ben play like that. Very disappointing in the defense and where the heck was Troy and James Harrison. Have a good night guys, enjoy the championship

This game was much better than I expected. It looked like Green Bay would choke it away at one point but they hung on. Great job.

Don't feel for the Steelers one bit; cringing at the thought of them winning it all after turning it over so much.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

All I wanted was a competitive game in between simple-minded commercials and appalling musical performances.

Check. Check. Check.

Here's to no lockout looming.

Cheers

All I wanted was a competitive game in between simple-minded commercials and appalling musical performances.

Check. Check. Check.

Cheers

This game was much better than I expected. It looked like Green Bay would choke it away at one point but they hung on. Great job.

Don't feel for the Steelers one bit; cringing at the thought of them winning it all after turning it over so much.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Best QB in the NFL...it's not even close anymore IMO. Peyton and Brady are getting up there in age and both can't make anything happen with their legs like Rodgers can. And to top it off, he doesn't throw picks either. 

I totally agree.

Check. Check. Check.

Agreed on all counts.

These past few Super Bowls have been superb.
pimp.gif

Close, competitve games usually decided in the final quarter/drive.

Back
Top Bottom