Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i'm not seeing where I can order an authentic super bowl jersey anymore on nfl.com...?

will they have them?

i saw that they had the "screen printed" jerseys but i didnt see the stitched on ones...im def not buying the cheap super bowl one...gotta get the authentic

my sister told me if they win the SB the packer pro shop will have a bunch of them...but im looking to get mine today
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i'm not seeing where I can order an authentic super bowl jersey anymore on nfl.com...?

will they have them?

i saw that they had the "screen printed" jerseys but i didnt see the stitched on ones...im def not buying the cheap super bowl one...gotta get the authentic

my sister told me if they win the SB the packer pro shop will have a bunch of them...but im looking to get mine today
ohwell.gif

If A-Rod hits that "championship belt" one time, its on!
Our D wont like that, and will turn it all the way up.

I cant wait.

I cant wait.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

SB logo looks ugly as hell on the field...no color at all. The knuckleheads at the NFL decided to make it the official Super Bowl logo from now on too
indifferent.gif
@ what's on the big screen

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

SB logo looks ugly as hell on the field...no color at all. The knuckleheads at the NFL decided to make it the official Super Bowl logo from now on too
indifferent.gif
@ what's on the big screen

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

I cant wait.

But if Rodgers is putting on the belt it means he's already turnt up 
pimp.gif

Seriously though, it appears that Rodgers only does the belt when he runs the ball. But hypothetically if we score first on a Rodgers pass, I wanna see him just turn around and do the belt right away. As much as it would fire up your D it would fire up our O. Dont catch yourself looking like Abraham 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

I cant wait.

But if Rodgers is putting on the belt it means he's already turnt up 
pimp.gif

Seriously though, it appears that Rodgers only does the belt when he runs the ball. But hypothetically if we score first on a Rodgers pass, I wanna see him just turn around and do the belt right away. As much as it would fire up your D it would fire up our O. Dont catch yourself looking like Abraham 
pimp.gif

the team who drinks the most 4lokos the night before will probably lose

and just saw a pic of the pack boarding the plane...looks like alot of them are wearing cowboy hats
laugh.gif

the team who drinks the most 4lokos the night before will probably lose

and just saw a pic of the pack boarding the plane...looks like alot of them are wearing cowboy hats
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom