Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I don't think there is a team I hate more than the Steelers....with that being said.....Hope Packers open up a can of Whoop-@#@

This,Steelers and Jets for me.

Go Packers

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I don't think there is a team I hate more than the Steelers....with that being said.....Hope Packers open up a can of Whoop-@#@

Go Packers

lol hopeless

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Go Packers

lol hopeless

First and only post here in a long time, for a number of reasons. Glad to see this place is still like jr. high school classroom...

Feels good being vindicated by your team, after trying to tell everybody last year just how close this was to being a great team still. Funny how a couple of breaks make all the difference in a season, I guess it's no longer all that funny to think they weren't so far away last year. Hell, the Steelers have really only played a handful of good games this entire season and they still stumbled into the superbowl. How are the rest of your lame teams doing these days?

How all you NFC east fans doing? Still not an overrated division yet? Still?

No clue who will win the SB - pretty much a coin toss as of today, and I don't even really mind losing to GB so long as Pitt gives it a decent performance. I have nothing against GB fans and I like Rodgers. Good luck to all the pack fans out there.

What's up to everybody else, hope everybody is well. Take care.

First and only post here in a long time, for a number of reasons. Glad to see this place is still like jr. high school classroom...

Feels good being vindicated by your team, after trying to tell everybody last year just how close this was to being a great team still. Funny how a couple of breaks make all the difference in a season, I guess it's no longer all that funny to think they weren't so far away last year. Hell, the Steelers have really only played a handful of good games this entire season and they still stumbled into the superbowl. How are the rest of your lame teams doing these days?

How all you NFC east fans doing? Still not an overrated division yet? Still?

No clue who will win the SB - pretty much a coin toss as of today, and I don't even really mind losing to GB so long as Pitt gives it a decent performance. I have nothing against GB fans and I like Rodgers. Good luck to all the pack fans out there.

What's up to everybody else, hope everybody is well. Take care.

It's been a long 13 years but it's good to be back..  
laugh.gif

The D has been amazing all year and that's why we are here.  

It's going to be a long 2 weeks.  
ohwell.gif
  But it will be well worth the wait.  
glasses.gif

It's been a long 13 years but it's good to be back..  
laugh.gif

The D has been amazing all year and that's why we are here.  

It's going to be a long 2 weeks.  
ohwell.gif
  But it will be well worth the wait.  
glasses.gif

craftsy sighting
eek.gif

congrats to both squads on getting here...should be a damn good game. looking forward to the next two weeks, now that we won't be listening to rex and his crew run their mouths with all that foolishness

craftsy sighting
eek.gif

congrats to both squads on getting here...should be a damn good game. looking forward to the next two weeks, now that we won't be listening to rex and his crew run their mouths with all that foolishness

Yea big packer fan here. I don't post much in the S&T because of how the forum is these days.

As for the game. I see the Pack bouncing back and putting on an offensive clinic for the whole game this time. Looking at the Steeler defense they are tough in the box. If we stretch the field and make their overrated secondary work then we win.

that was the homer in me speaking. I think the game will be a close one, the Steelers obviously have a team with talent all over but the deciding factor is going to be their secondary, especially their third and fourth corners, and safteys better not get caught giving up big plays.

Yea big packer fan here. I don't post much in the S&T because of how the forum is these days.

As for the game. I see the Pack bouncing back and putting on an offensive clinic for the whole game this time. Looking at the Steeler defense they are tough in the box. If we stretch the field and make their overrated secondary work then we win.

that was the homer in me speaking. I think the game will be a close one, the Steelers obviously have a team with talent all over but the deciding factor is going to be their secondary, especially their third and fourth corners, and safteys better not get caught giving up big plays.

When it comes down to it, I don't care who wins. But, to play fair, while I have no prediction on a score, I have the Packers winning. I don't know what happened with the Steelers D, but the Jets put up 19 unanswered points, and I don't know what happened to the Steelers O, but the Jets didn't let up any second half points. This really has no real bearing on the Superbowl game, but it's definitely something to take into account.

When it comes down to it, I don't care who wins. But, to play fair, while I have no prediction on a score, I have the Packers winning. I don't know what happened with the Steelers D, but the Jets put up 19 unanswered points, and I don't know what happened to the Steelers O, but the Jets didn't let up any second half points. This really has no real bearing on the Superbowl game, but it's definitely something to take into account.

Craftsy?!

Seriously though if the Steelers were to lose it should be to the Pack, great franchise and team

Craftsy?!

Seriously though if the Steelers were to lose it should be to the Pack, great franchise and team

Back
Top Bottom