Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

And there's no point in arguing the Pats on this board
laugh.gif

The hate is always going to be strong for a team that wins so frequently. I bask in the glory and lets the haters hate
pimp.gif

That win yesterday was so sweet and i expectthe SB will be even sweeter
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Clone

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Wait cause the Pata scored a bunch of points in the regular season they will roll over them? Tell me why the packers and saints lost last week then. Giants and 9ers put the pressure in your face, something Brady doesn't like and the defense that automatically Gives up 300 yards and 2 touchdowns. Ya this will be a close one.
Isn't that what the Ravens did, but the D was clutch and the Pats won. Without Brady being on top of his game.
Pats only wonbecause of lack of ball security, guy caught the ball in the end zone and ASSUMED the touchdown, then a field goal shank
laugh.gif

Ravens outplayed them in every area, won turnover battle, outrushed them, won turnover battle, Flacco out played Brady (and missed WIDE OPEN throws for touchdowns), and the Ravens still lost.....because of ball security.

Nah the Ravens lost because they were outplayed by a better team. Simple as that.

Brady missed wide open throws and we had issues with ball security too. Its part of the game.

Pats > Ravens and the score proves it. Baltimore rarely beats NE so idk how anyone was expecting them to win
laugh.gif

And i dont see how they outrushed us when we had more sacks?
laugh.gif
edit:was thinking pass rush
laugh.gif

Thats a given though.

Also had less penalties and more first downs. Baltimore didn't out play anyone which is exactly why they're sitting at home.

Stop trying to discredit what the Pats are doing
laugh.gif

13-3 in the reg season and onto their 5th SB in about 11 years. Respect greatness plz.

I respect Brady. I hate Bellechik and the Pats as a whole,. I hope the Giants blow their *## out.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wait cause the Pata scored a bunch of points in the regular season they will roll over them? Tell me why the packers and saints lost last week then. Giants and 9ers put the pressure in your face, something Brady doesn't like and the defense that automatically Gives up 300 yards and 2 touchdowns. Ya this will be a close one.
Isn't that what the Ravens did, but the D was clutch and the Pats won. Without Brady being on top of his game.
Pats only wonbecause of lack of ball security, guy caught the ball in the end zone and ASSUMED the touchdown, then a field goal shank
laugh.gif

Ravens outplayed them in every area, won turnover battle, outrushed them, won turnover battle, Flacco out played Brady (and missed WIDE OPEN throws for touchdowns), and the Ravens still lost.....because of ball security.
lack of ball security? you mean like the ravens punt returner giving the ball up twice, once in OT...oh wait. that was your win. you guys got just as many "gifts" as we did to win your game.

not saying we played amazing. but we played good enough and made just enough plays to win. just like you guys.

i think we maybe the underdogs this time around and arent expected to win

throw out all the records, statistics, and accolades by the team and QB

we gotta play tough against that giants D, protect Brady and cut the timing down on the check downs because the o-line cant protect
Brady forever like they do against other or like my grandfather say "leaving Brady in the pocket standing like a statue"
laugh.gif

our D stepped up, after being ridiculed and rightfully so until the playoffs
we need to get to eli more by cover all WRs rush 4 and get pressure on Eli, we need to look at how the 9ners D played
because they were really pressuring Eli and could have won that game have they actually came to play on offense 4th Qtr and didn't have key turnovers

anyway my prediction if the defense show up big and Brady has a chip on his shoulder then i see us winning
28-23 Pats MVP Tom Brady

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't think I have ever been less interested in a Superbowl matchup as I am about these two teams and their obnoxious fan bases playing in it...again.

At least there's the commercials to look forward to.

I don't see whats so funny, even looking at the graphic after the game the stats were all in favor of the Ravens. If you told me the Ravens would win turnover differential and Brady would look as bad as he did, you'd take the Ravens easily. Ravens had the touchdown and he inexcusably did not hold onto the football, you deserve to lose (not even placing blame on a kicker cause you should not even expect any of them to make a clutch FG).

But anyways I don't care about the Ravens, just feel for them.

As for GMen, they've held teams to 39 points in 3 games in these playoffs so far (and 14 for the Jets and Dallas the two weeks prior), if they play the way they have been I'm confident GMen win this game, especially with this Pats secondary. Just don't turn the ball over and I'll like their chances.

Does eli move ahead of brady if he beats him twice? you know, with spygate and all.
nerd.gif

Talbert

the casual fan who knows nothing about sports will pick the Pats at that number.

Expect it to change though

i love it. keep the giants as the under.

lol at that pats fan talking reckless. how yall let down syndrome eli run wild on you in 07. we own you.

Boston Nation?

We own you in every aspect of your life. Yankees>>>>

Giiants>>>>>

Di que TB12 lulz. yall in the Sb bc of a missed field goal. ya'll aint win nothing. Bmore just choked

Nah can't talk wreck less either. The pats are a good team but something is off with Brady. If yesterday's Brady shows up in the Super Bowl they will get murdered we aren't the ravens
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom