Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

All yall lying about these dreams.
What the !!!+ I'm thinking too, maybe the first guy that posted the dream but the other is just corny

What the !!!+ I'm thinking too, maybe the first guy that posted the dream but the other is just corny

Just copped my Giants Super Bowl Jersey T-Shirt 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2d9pus1.jpg

Anyways, I have complete and utter faith in the G-Men. The game will yet again be decided by the defensive line of the Giants and the offensive line of the Pats. If we can get constant pressure, hurries and hits on Brady then I have confidence that the Giants will take the game.

24-21 
smokin.gif

Nice shirt bro , I need that .

Word. Where can I cop?
Bought my Giants Superbowl hoodie. Gonna wear my '07 Super Bowl tee on Sunday under that for some luck.

Modell'sI think they jus got em today and they're selling out quick especially the Mediums. Had to go to 3 different stores to find a Manning.They had all the players: Cruz, JPP, Bradshaw, Osi, Nicks, TuckThey were $24.99

dope tee/jersey up there, i copped this a few weeks back from Old Navy, definately wearing it again this weekend if i dont get a new one.

6799097629_6abf158dfc_b.jpg

Hopefully the NFL reads this thread and sees that a 2 week break results in posting outfits in a Super Bowl thread.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Hopefully the NFL reads this thread and sees that a 2 week break results in posting outfits in a Super Bowl thread.

oh its frown upon to rep your team now?....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom