Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Welp congradulations to the giabntys and thgeir fans. I gotta hear it from m$uy fam.back in NY but I've always said if there's any team that I'm contewnt vbeatinbg us its the Giants. I didn't expect my team to reacgh the Supwe Bowl because of how weak their defense is but I'm proud of their season anmd I hope they mlake necessasry changes next year. I felt the whoile 2nd half likre the GIants were gonna win and they were the better team so props to them. Good ++%% Eli, one more 44444SB that ur brother haha. Don't drink nand dtoivr everyobody.

I hope you are posting this from home?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Crazy to think that the Giants were written off before the very 1st game of the season due to sooo many injuries to begin the year with.

Congrats Giants fans.

When they were at 7-7 they pretty much ran the table, almost identically like the Pack last season.  Only difference is they got 1 home playoff game.  They got hot and healthy at the right time like someone seems to do every season now.

GIANTS 2012

images

eat that L up boston
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

BigBrandon wrote:
Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

yup. Eli > Peyton.

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not get caught up in the moment. Eli has shown his great but to say he's better then Peyton. It's an close race and you have a good argument but no way Jose.

over your head it went.

check the threads and the faking manning post like i said peyton is a fraud one good hit and in big games he suck ick for cheeseburgers... brady my boy but eli star wise plus ring wise..... unless u count biggest games in games that dont mean anything

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Welp congradulations to the giabntys and thgeir fans. I gotta hear it from m$uy fam.back in NY but I've always said if there's any team that I'm contewnt vbeatinbg us its the Giants. I didn't expect my team to reacgh the Supwe Bowl because of how weak their defense is but I'm proud of their season anmd I hope they mlake necessasry changes next year. I felt the whoile 2nd half likre the GIants were gonna win and they were the better team so props to them. Good ++%% Eli, one more 44444SB that ur brother haha. Don't drink nand dtoivr everyobody.
D+
homie was ripped typing that 
laugh.gif

welp deadset time to start that off season thread we gotta make better moves
30t6p3b.gif

once again congrats giant fans  

Not even mad, I had that fweling we weren't gon aaw win. Its all good, I've experienced 3 SB wins not a lot of people can say that. Enjoy the night NY'ers I'll see yall in KNIcks ad Yankrees thraeds. Love.

30993.png

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Also, Tom Brady did not lose this game. The #!*++%% receivers did and that #!*++%% horrible defense down the stretch
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Brady had a good game but he was far from perfect.

- That early safety.

- Throwing a jump ball deep downfield to a hobbled receiver that subsequently got picked

- Bad pass to Welker (still should've caught it) that could have sealed the game for them.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

D+

roll.gif
roll.gif

To think that all we had to do was not choke against the Cardinals and the Giants wouldn't even be here.
Not really an entertaining game outside of the last two minutes. At least one team I hate took a big L.

Back
Top Bottom