:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

NOOOOOOO!! we ain't need all that right now. but we not playing. all yall **** riding *** SF fans know what it is now! colin looking SHOOK out there!!

it' getting ready to get :x

That was the dumbest move by Baltimore ever..granted he almost made the first down..but take the points..

I don't think anyone is clamoring the game is over just yet, fellas. Especially after the title game in ATL a few weeks back...they know all about 1st half wins.

lol at the best receiver giving a half ****** effort 
alien.gif

Colin confidence is shook. Hopefully he can turn it around and make this interesting.

At the end of the day i thinks it's eventually going to be a close game but I have to go with the home team and the underdogs!!!

Officials are doing a terrible job at keeping the game under control. I know people don't want to see penalties control a game but some flags need to be thrown.

Flacco getting a little too trigger happy targeting Culliver that much...

We need to step it up!!

Whats the Ray Lewis prediction on what will happen if the Raven hold on and win? I can't fathom what he do. Crying simply won't be enough (for him).

EDIT: THATS GAME!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom