:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Ravens
pimp.gif

Gotta win one for my boy Ed

The Ravens are the team I respect the most out of every team not named the 49ers.

I love defense and they play legit and physical. This should be an awesome game..
Im totally wit u on that if feel the exact same way!!!!.......all those year the 9ers aint make the playoffs i was rootin for the ravens!!!!

You should've. The odds of this game happening were 60 to 1. $20 bet, come up $1200.

I was saying this too last year. Anyways the Ravens got this. We gotta send Ray off to retirement right. Regardless, this IMO will be a great match up and secretly I'm cheering for both teams, even though I have to go with the HomeTeam!

They're really calling Flacco elite now?!?!?! :rofl:

I'm sick of that word and hate it. Let's not forget a few weeks ago, Flacco was a bum and a week ago, wasn't even in this game until a safety played an easy pass like a moron. I'm impressed with his game in the post season but Flacco is a good QB, far from great.

They're really calling Flacco elite now?!?!?! :rofl:

I'm sick of that word and hate it. Let's not forget a few weeks ago, Flacco was a bum and a week ago, wasn't even in this game until a safety played an easy pass like a moron. I'm impressed with his game in the post season but Flacco is a good QB, far from great.

Lets say he sucks then..... Lets also say that he just out played Brady, manning, luck, and is going to the Super Bowl. Feel better?

Last edited:
That elite word is definitely being thrown around again on radio/TV way too loosely, but it happens every year. Joe has definitely played great this run and I've always maintained he is a good QB

Last edited:
They are gonna say it now bc in the media's he wasn't getting the job done and now he's going to a Superbowl

Plus what does elite even mean? All the "elite" QB's are watching the SB the same way we all are this yr

I'm happy regardless of who wins this year.

Randy Moss and Frank Gore getting a title if SF wins.
Ed Reed and Ray Lewis getting a title if Balt wins.

I'm happy for whichever duo it is.

How tense must the Harbaugh family be right now? :lol:

That elite word is definitely being thrown around again on radio/TV way too loosely, but it happens every year. Joe has definitely played great this run and I've always maintained he is a good QB

my bro has been a Ravens fan for 2 years (yes 2 years) and he says he is a better QB than Eli/Big Ben because of consistency.

I just scratched my head and laughed....Flacco is the definition of inconsistency :lol:

He obviously meant going to the playoffs, but he has always had one of the better run games/defenses to carry him even when he was god awful...what good are playoff wins if you can't win it all? It's like an Eagles fan bragging about how consistent they were when they won all those divisions....what do you have to show for it?

Last edited:
They're really calling Flacco elite now?!?!?!
roll.gif

we have your quarterback to blame for it...(who isnt elite btw)

i think its obvious that flacco has elivated his game, but i agree with you, that word gets thrown around too loosely nowadays....damn you eli

Back
Top Bottom