Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a good deal for an SF bogo in sz L right meow? $390?

I went ahead and pulled the trigger at that price >D

Last edited:
cs02132 cs02132 think past biggies have been 398ish

And for all the stockx’ers I’ve had a non working debit card on my acct since early. Been losing and getting new debit cards (s/o independent street pharmacist), but yea since losing so many cards I’ve never updated my stock acct and never been frauded up.

Their customer service still so trash I be wanting to cancel the acct sometimes tho HA

Book just touched down. Heavy and thick cover. Bogo sticker is lit. Poster wasn’t the one I was hoping for though.
421ACC3B-5984-4AF6-9BCD-9AD487EEE525.jpeg
B9E4791D-FC1F-4F31-997A-4D5F81593A7C.jpeg
D6546468-576F-47F9-ABE3-F5298381E6E7.jpeg
ARE THE POSTERS F*CKING RANDOM!? My boy that copped for me is dropping it off today.

ARE THE POSTERS F*CKING RANDOM!? My boy that copped for me is dropping it off today.
Wait so where does that poster with all the different bogo stickers on it come from?

EDIT: I'm effing sick. I didn't realize it was F&F poster...
Yeah still want a poster but at least it’s the centerfold of the book.

The actual poster must have been f&f but there is the centerfold of the images of the bogos.

As a dead prez fan this collection is rather weak, was hoping for a picture tee with the Let’s Get Free album cover at least, will probably cop the logo t-shirt and maybe the bandana. Oh well, more money to save.

dead prez collection is meh...
but are we actually getting bogo's this week read rumors online that hoodies are moved up to this week and beanies to next week

rbg hoodie cool. wouldnt wear it though

edit*

only reason why i like the hoodie is cause it reminds me of undercover lol

Last edited:
hate to be that guy but this season sucks ***. Every week has been a pass, TNF was cool

Bandana will be the only dope thing this season and if I don’t hit I’m not paying that $700 resale off of principle lol

hate to be that guy but this season sucks ***. Every week has been a pass, TNF was cool

Bandana will be the only dope thing this season and if I don’t hit I’m not paying that $700 resale off of principle lol
The collabos sucked. They released all the good **** the first week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom