Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ordered a box logo hoodie and nutcracker sperate order but only got tracking for hoodie. does anyone know if supreme puts the order together. my package weighs 2.5 pounds.
what weight on a just the hoodie.

they don’t

Broke this out today

26EA27D9-1A1E-449A-A2BB-A1E7C29EDED2.jpeg

I missed out on the Brushed wool zip up sweater in cream.

Anyone know of any similar sweaters (any brand) with the same colorway. Gracias.

wow yall flexing box logo collections??? mbn
Nah i know my collection dont compare to most prolly. I only been in it since FW 17 lol

Are we not able to redirect UPS packages from supreme to a UPS store for pickup? I do t even have the option

I have the option but its only to a certain spot...not the ones closest to me. Thankful for it though because before last season, I didn't even have that

Damn, everyone flexin' with their box logos. Mean while, here I am getting excited for Saturday delivery for a zip up and scarf.

Glad to see a lot of NT'ers were able to cook.

But got to say, the zip up is really nice in person and I may cop another colorway in either navy, red, or copper.

Windstopper is nice...I have the black one from last FW...it's warmer than I thought it would be

Are we not able to redirect UPS packages from supreme to a UPS store for pickup? I do t even have the option
I was able to before but now they only give me the option to pick up at the main facility.

Nah i know my collection dont compare to most prolly. I only been in it since FW 17 lol

I have the option but its only to a certain spot...not the ones closest to me. Thankful for it though because before last season, I didn't even have that

Windstopper is nice...I have the black one from last FW...it's warmer than I thought it would be

Anybody have the Windstopper sweatpants in hand? I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a pair. The size chart says the leg opening width is 6 7/8" which seems pretty big to me.

So is it a photo tee or ‘the bogo’

they saying keef or mf doom in comments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom