Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is all this "order received pending manual review" messages I've been seeing?

Bot detection :nerd:

Not sure why we got 2 shirts with a blue box logo. Has me confused on what I really want. Think I might make a play for pink or yellow honestly

Seriously anyone that can’t make NY store appearance please dm me, I’m getting into the store one way or another lol

Eu looks like no success

Smh smh smh smh super heated right now

I live in Boston. Decided to try to sign up and if I got a good slot I was gonna go to NY and stay for a couple days. So sign up day comes and I’m stuck on processing, captcha, everything. Thought I was toast. By some miracle I get a text. Next day I Got a 12:00 pm slot..holy **** it’s meant to be..made plans, used CC points and got a flight. Plans changed less than 3 hours before boarding, cool no worries I can cancel and reschedule my flight.. just to make sure right before I call to cancel I check and see a well timed return flight. Perfect! So I’m on the phone with 1 customer service agent, we cancel and she transfers me over to another to rebook. By the time I got to the other agent, it turns out the new return flight I had my eyes on was booked. Whole process took about 50 minutes. She says she can do it but it’s close to an extra $500. Decided to take my huge massive L and say **** it

really really really wish I just stuck to my original travel plans. It was all good, def would have touched a bogo, had a nice little trip...then....nothing.... :frown: :frown: :frown: This one is gonna sting for a while :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I should just drive or take the train.. but man that would be like 9-10 hours of travel

when I inevitably strike out online tomorrow I’m gonna be dumb salty
Damn. I Prob would’ve just drove from Boston. I’m driving up to Boston today actually for work. Good luck man

Going mobile and I don't know what to expect from the app. Always felt like mobile got priority in some weird way

I usually have mobile and desktop up. Mobile has been bad the last few weeks. It will either load up late or the checkout button will be gone. Had to start bringing my personal laptop to work and its been doing me good.

Smh smh smh smh super heated right now

I live in Boston. Decided to try to sign up and if I got a good slot I was gonna go to NY and stay for a couple days. So sign up day comes and I’m stuck on processing, captcha, everything. Thought I was toast. By some miracle I get a text. Next day I Got a 12:00 pm slot..holy **** it’s meant to be..made plans, used CC points and got a flight. Plans changed less than 3 hours before boarding, cool no worries I can cancel and reschedule my flight.. just to make sure right before I call to cancel I check and see a well timed return flight. Perfect! So I’m on the phone with 1 customer service agent, we cancel and she transfers me over to another to rebook. By the time I got to the other agent, it turns out the new return flight I had my eyes on was booked. Whole process took about 50 minutes. She says she can do it but it’s close to an extra $500. Decided to take my huge massive L and say **** it

really really really wish I just stuck to my original travel plans. It was all good, def would have touched a bogo, had a nice little trip...then....nothing.... :frown: :frown: :frown: This one is gonna sting for a while :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I should just drive or take the train.. but man that would be like 9-10 hours of travel

when I inevitably strike out online tomorrow I’m gonna be dumb salty

if you ain’t willing to travel 4 hours to nyc did you really want the bogo?

Quick tip for US fam. Don't refresh in the T-shirt section. For some reason the new tees weren't there during the EU drop. Still managed to cop a bogo but the site was atrocious for just about everyone else.
So where was it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom