Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 - NYC

I bought a BNWT Navy Gucci photo tee from Round Two.

Congrats on the engagement, my friend!

I stopped by around 3 and the security guard said that was just a rumor. The line to get in was two blocks long. I'd rather spend SX prices than wait an hour or two in line for something that isn't guaranteed.

This fit is hard as bricks. I know you were out there warm-warm. :smokin

ihustle gonna be talking about “no more nuptse at Brooklyn after my slot”

BC9017B6-6843-4266-A70E-0C8FDF370991.jpeg

I’m going Bowery this week :lol::lol:

Got a question...
I NEVER send gift payments unless its to someone I personally know or maybe its like $10 raffle with no hopes of winning so it wouldn't matter but has anyone ever paid for something on NT using gift?

The seller of a brown bogo wants me to send gift payment ONLY. That in itself is a red flag IMO but the seller of course advises me that he's trustworthy and has a invoice limit/quota or something, which he may be but still sounds sketch. If Im willing to pay the $6 dollar fee yet he still wont budge sounds like something is off..., right?

Got a question...
I NEVER send gift payments unless its to someone I personally know or maybe its like $10 raffle with no hopes of winning so it wouldn't matter but has anyone ever paid for something on NT using gift?

The seller of a brown bogo wants me to send gift payment ONLY. That in itself is a red flag IMO but the seller of course advises me that he's trustworthy and has a invoice limit/quota or something, which he may be but still sounds sketch. If Im willing to pay the $6 dollar fee yet he still wont budge sounds like something is off..., right?

Its a scam.. why wouldnt he do an invoice if you cover fees? I would never send anyone via gift unless its a homie

so I still haven't received an email from supreme on the bridge tee I ordered but I took a screen shot of the order confirmation so I have the order number. tried putting the sp-order number in ups but its nowhere to be found smh.

anybody else ordered something from the last drop and unable to locate it in ups and they still haven't received an order confirmation or order shipped email?

Got a question...

Don’t do it.

so I still haven't received an email from supreme on the bridge tee I ordered but I took a screen shot of the order confirmation so I have the order number. tried putting the sp-order number in ups but its nowhere to be found smh.

anybody else ordered something from the last drop and unable to locate it in ups and they still haven't received an order confirmation or order shipped email?
Did the charge post?

Got a question...

His name victor?
Dont do it

What’s his reputation?
I dont know him. I personally dont know anyone on here but have had rapport with some. You, I would trust over a rando but at the end of the day I just cant gift someone 200+ that I dont know.

Its a scam.. why wouldnt he do an invoice if you cover fees? I would never send anyone via gift unless its a homie
Sounds like it doesn it. I dont know so dont wanna judge but If I'm going to cover the fee's what else could it be? Do you get taxed or charged if you go over a certain number of invoice/transaction in a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom