Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you able to take measurements?

based on what it said for measurements online it looked like I would have had to size down

keeping my eye on it and don't want to buy the wrong size if the opportunity presents itself

I’ll try and grab some measurements when I get home later. But I’m actually wearing it now. I generally don’t even bother with hyped clothing just because of the way I’m built. For some perspective for an UNfitted suit/blazer I’m a 48-50R to fit my shoulders and im a 34-36 paint size. I got this in an xL and there’s no way I’d be able to size down on this. Ideally I’d like it to be longer in the sleeves and torso but this fits awesome for something with a standard fit.

excuse the lame pics lol I was using my watch to take the pic
02176AF9-89F1-4007-B6DD-BB7D46CD68CF.jpeg

7B1804A1-46A8-455D-A9C8-603E129CF041.jpeg

899A8873-D468-48D3-BCE3-E4FB655C9EF6.jpeg

I’ll try and grab some measurements when I get home later. But I’m actually wearing it now. I generally don’t even bother with hyped clothing just because of the way I’m built. For some perspective for an UNfitted suit/blazer I’m a 48-50R to fit my shoulders and im a 34-36 paint size. I got this in an xL and there’s no way I’d be able to size down on this. Ideally I’d like it to be longer in the sleeves and torso but this fits awesome for something with a standard fit.

Fire!

Do you generally wear XL Supreme hoodies and tees?

Slept on that flannel smh...

Also couldnt eeem register for SF smh..

Me too, my friend. Me too. Resale ain’t that bad though.

I don't even want the northface anymore after seeing the collab with that other company.

:frown:

Since there is only one nuptse jacket this drop, I think you’re clipped if you get high numbers
They should have at least dropped a parka

quilted arc

02176AF9-89F1-4007-B6DD-BB7D46CD68CF.jpeg

7B1804A1-46A8-455D-A9C8-603E129CF041.jpeg

899A8873-D468-48D3-BCE3-E4FB655C9EF6.jpeg

quilted arc flannels are so underrated. My red doesnt get in until 1/2. My brother tried getting me the blue but supreme sent him a small instead of XL lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom