Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for Hasbro,sodtgoods in licensing. NERF/super soaker obv a Hasbro property. My manager met with the supreme team, they came to RI for a meeting. Guess we were trying to push for some apparel along with the soaker. No go though. Supreme side w the accessories was firm on that
You work for hasbro?
Bro my son is the reason I buy 50k units from you guys :rofl:

That’s the first thing that came to mind for me, why Ludens got a tee. Could have dug up an old soaker ad or just literally the soaker on the tee with the supreme branding. A definite misstep imo.
they should do a rip of the original super soaker logo
Exactly. The 90's nostalgia they're pushing heavy would've been perfectly aligned. I believe the conversation is staying open after this release to see how it does for another one of our nostalgic brands.. monopoly.. scrabble.. hungry hungry hippos, whatever tbd

Exactly. The 90's nostalgia they're pushing heavy would've been perfectly aligned. I believe the conversation is staying open after this release to see how it does for another one of our nostalgic brands.. monopoly.. scrabble.. hungry hungry hippos, whatever tbd

Well, based on the immediate responses from everyone here for the Soaker, guess we're going to be seeing more.

Bela towel, super soaker and directors chairs definitely all have my interest. Been wanting to do up a spot in my basement for reading comics, and I think the director's chair would work well for the limited amount of space I have...

I'm also digging the grand prix parka, but I need to know when/where that wreck was. If someone was seriously f'd up or killed in the crash, I won't buy it.

Some of the accessories are alright. I’ll prob end up grabbing smaller ones like lighter holder, stapler, knife, etc. I wonder if that lock would fit the toolbox from last year. :nerd: Kinda like the chair, but given the prices for items like that lately, prob a pass. I’d imagine it will range between $500-1K+.

Some of the accessories are alright. I’ll prob end up grabbing smaller ones like lighter holder, stapler, knife, etc. I wonder if that lock would fit the toolbox from last year. :nerd: Kinda like the chair, but given the prices for items like that lately, prob a pass. I’d imagine it will range between $500-1K+.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but the inflatable chair looks to be based off the Zanotta Blow Lounger which if you do a search for, used is like $1k+. Don't know who actually made the Sup version.

As for the director's chair, unless there's some artisan Italian woodworker that made Fellini's chair, I'd say the chair would be $300 max.

preview of me this szn:

giphy.gif

:pimp: Original monopoly my favorite board game. Just own the top properties and the right side with park ave and you got the game set. :lol: Try buying out everyone and build hotels. Give players money so that they are still in the game landing on your properties.

would have wanted a Supreme x Monopoly :pimp:

I work for Hasbro,sodtgoods in licensing. NERF/super soaker obv a Hasbro property. My manager met with the supreme team, they came to RI for a meeting. Guess we were trying to push for some apparel along with the soaker. No go though. Supreme side w the accessories was firm on that

You got any plugs with the distribution/sales team for Hasbro? I need assistance on getting ungated within amazon to sale hasbro goods.

Man

Black Swarovski box logo is so fire. A must have for me

Gotta start training these thumbs

missed out on the box logo but I'm happy with the pieces I got this season... just clean and wearable pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom