Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, was expecting the chair to be a lil taller. But, I guess that’s why it doesn’t have the footrest. Hopefully prices will stay close to retail once ppl see the size of chair.

I'm leading a meeting on Thursday beginning at 7:30AM PST and I just let the co-host know I'd have to excuse myself just before 8 so I could take a separate "conference call". I've officially hit a new low.

giphy.gif

I'm leading a meeting on Thursday beginning at 7:30AM PST and I just let the co-host know I'd have to excuse myself just before 8 so I could take a separate "conference call". I've officially hit a new low.

:lol:

Wish we could record and share reactions. Should of saw my fiancé face when I showed her the band aids

Oh, I for sure know that look now. I'm catching that look every couple of days now from my fair lady.

Meanwhile, this ****ing thing is gonna wear off in like a week in my pocket, ain't it?

20190319_183016.jpg

^ You'll have to let us know if/when it happens. :lol:

That was my biggest reason for passing. Figured with any sort of regular use that logo would be gone/heavily scratched in no time.

^ You'll have to let us know if/when it happens. :lol:

That was my biggest reason for passing. Figured with any sort of regular use that logo would be gone/heavily scratched in no time.

Lol, will do. Wish they put it inside the thing like the bouncy ball logo was.

:lol:

Oh, I for sure know that look now. I'm catching that look every couple of days now from my fair lady.

Meanwhile, this ****ing thing is gonna wear off in like a week in my pocket, ain't it?

B7948DD3-B33E-4DFD-B9C4-976346718024.jpeg

speaking about paint wearing off, here’s how my phone case is holding up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom