Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what color you get? you mind posting a pic? i got the black joint coming in tomorrow... cant wait

White, to go with the white Tailwinds. The flecks in the side panel are silver metallic, strap has reflective lettering and the piping is iridescent.

Thumbnails below, click for full-res!

20190322_235126.jpg 20190322_235114.jpg 20190322_235105.jpg 20190322_235054.jpg

thanks bro for the pics... i already knew the hat was fire but you solidified it... still thinking twice if i should cop the kicks though... i still have a chance on ndc tomorrow

you got the kicks? are they fire? i never thought they were trash just thought i couldnt pull them off myself

you got the kicks? are they fire? i never thought they were trash just thought i couldnt pull them off myself

Yep, ordered the whites, but they haven't come yet. Hat showed up 10 hrs before I got the ship email from Supreme, so lord knows when I'll get the shoes :lol:. Anyway, I see them as a great summer shoe, untied with shorts. I'll wear the hell outta them.

EDIT: I'm just praying they fit, lol. I wear 10.5 in AM1, but ordered 10s in these since I figure I'll wear them untied. My wide-*** feet may have issues with them if they're too narrow, though.

I cannot believe the plaid harrington parka is still available in a couple sizes :wow:. I really thought for sure it was going to be one of the big pieces this week. Shows how good I am at prognosticating.

Wassup bruhs, any chance Supreme drops some 5-7inch swimming trunks? Would love a pair for vacay..

White, to go with the white Tailwinds. The flecks in the side panel are silver metallic, strap has reflective lettering and the piping is iridescent.

Thumbnails below, click for full-res!

20190322_235126.jpg 20190322_235114.jpg 20190322_235105.jpg 20190322_235054.jpg

I love the irridescent piping, can’t wait for mine to get in.

Got shipping for just my black hat, nothing yet for my Tailwinds either... hope they’re not holding out until after the Nike release today, I’ll end up getting em a week after I would had I just went the SNKRS route.

Just entered the drawing for the tailwind on SNKRS app smh. Thought it was a straight cop at 10am

Hopefully they have size 14s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom