Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C8ADC15D-0DAD-4DDC-A9DF-84514375892F.jpeg

Sounds like most people aren’t too interested in the Tailwind, but for those who are - release is 3/21. Will only be that black colorway and a red/white colorway in which the red has that same pattern.

Still excited to see the clothes that come with it.

They didn’t release clothes w the spectrum flames or whatever it was called? Why clothes a guarantee now?

No new news about this season. When we starting up... I gotta jump in the booth, Superman back.

Those tailwinds are cheeks. Honestly the tailwinds I don't mind, its their colorway/color blocking choices that Supreme does mind boggles me.

Yea, seems like that release was pretty limited. It’s comical how much folks are willing to drop on that black tee. I grabbed an olive not long after release.. I’ve been trying to grab some other tee colors anyway, have so many in black.

The pieces will be widely sought after in years to come. I genuinely love the film so I wouldn’t feel bad if I splurged for the tee. I opposite of you though I got a lot pieces in olive/ green period and I need to switch it up lol

Those tailwinds are cheeks. Honestly the tailwinds I don't mind, its their colorway/color blocking choices that Supreme does mind boggles me.
Isn’t it basically an all-black sneaker? Seems pretty acceptable to me, though not my favorite colorway.

I hope SF opens this season. I’m avaibale Thursday’s, just need to hit on the registration every week

try to get it down to 175.... i picked up a seven samurai supreme shirt last year for 200 ... went on Grailed during the off season and saw it dropped to 160...
ok I'll talk him down and see... sold a couple bricks and just thought I'd get some nice pieces in the offseason.

i recently talked down a guy fro some comme des garcon cropped pants... from 190 to 120...anything is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom