Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of duffle; I didn't notice the small red supreme tag on my leather duffle until todays photos surfaced. Thursday's duffle bag is the only item that utilizes the arc logo properly imo.
Good luck to team manual/retail.
20190325_180015.jpg
everything here was less than retail excluding gloves (red gloves were 10 above)

Been tempted to make a move on StockX for those gloves :nerd:

Today...
20190326_132723.jpg

Did anyone pick up the Nike hat last week that went along with the sneakers? I see it sitting on the site. Thinking about picking it up, but not sure if it would fit my big head.

Did anyone pick up the Nike hat last week that went along with the sneakers? I see it sitting on the site. Thinking about picking it up, but not sure if it would fit my big head.

I did. I haven't tried it on yet, but will let you know how it fits my 7 1/4 when I get home in a couple hrs if you'd like.

I'm not even the type to complain about shipping but damn I still didn't get a shipping email and i'm in nyc. Only bring it up because I've never experienced this delay before with them

I was hoping to get the tailwinds before my trip on Friday.

This morning I got stuck in processing

i got a text now for a Thursday spot, replied YES ... not sure if its for Supreme or SNS opening

It feels good watching the dip on resell items.

I’ve been watching camo fronts tee from week1.

Seller originally had it listed for $85, today he dropped it to $65.

Just go ahead and retail that bro :pimp::rofl:

Camo fronts tee is the best/most underrated tee of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom