Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all good took the L.... saved money

dTcAHZc.jpg

J

Originally wanted the teal. I tried to go back after getting the black but couldn’t in time. Hope I can find for less later since teal is a vibrant color that most can’t pull off lol.

I did the same! I added Yellow to cart, had a change of mind, since arc tee was yellow went back and hit on Teal.

Being 6’4” helps pull off bright colors, you’re already sticking out cause of height so i go all in.

I dont see how the purple and yellow fleece is going for more than the FW 18 fleeces.
If yall gonna pull the trigger on resale, might as well pay for cordura and goretex materials
If it ends up doing better than last year fleece then we know its the Supreme branding...which is not what I would go for so they can keep em lol. If someone is about to spend more in resell on this drops fleece then they might as well grab the white one from last release. Hype is a dangerous drug...

captcha got me for a fleece , said **** it got a blanket to flex at some OSU games :lol: after tryin for the fleece only could choose a blk blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom