Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you see these parkas and fleece settling at? Just because they are decent in terms of colorways they should keep a pretty good value after the initial dip in the next week. I already can see prices dipping the day after the release so it will get lower in the next several days but it usually goes back up. I still like FW18 release better and before that it would have been a few years.

who remembers the white AF1 low lux from over a decade ago?

Nike-Air-Force-1-Lux-White.png

I think I ordered 4 pairs of these from an outlet and sold them all to a guy in Asia

back when outlets actually had deals

I remember the black 95's, and there was a black AF1 high

nike-Black-Air-Force-1-High-Lux-04.jpeg

I remember copping the white low’s at the Gallery Mall back in the day. Instant regret. :lol:

Am I bugging for considering $1400 for the jacket in black and fleece in purple in smalls
Thats pretty much what they are going for. No one was selling their Purple fleece for less than 600 yesterday. I was trying so hard to pay 500.

I didnt even see a small in any color.

Am I bugging for considering $1400 for the jacket in black and fleece in purple in smalls

Retail or bust for me. I like the parkas better than the fleece. The yellow parka is super dope to me but not paying $700. The fleece jackets are barely worth it at retail considering how thin they are. Last seasons is way better an is around the same price 5-600 ( probably more for sm)

I like last seasons jacket better as well but definitely not paying a stack for one.

Where do you see these parkas and fleece settling at? Just because they are decent in terms of colorways they should keep a pretty good value after the initial dip in the next week. I already can see prices dipping the day after the release so it will get lower in the next several days but it usually goes back up. I still like FW18 release better and before that it would have been a few years.
I’m seeing prices going up

Retail or bust for me. I like the parkas better than the fleece. The yellow parka is super dope to me but not paying $700. The fleece jackets are barely worth it at retail considering how thin they are. Last seasons is way better an is around the same price 5-600 ( probably more for sm)

I like last seasons jacket better as well but definitely not paying a stack for one.

my mannnnnnn

I copped the black parka also.

I'd rather have Supreme branding (even if not too noticeable) over cordura / gortex branding

Did anyone get refunded for this drop?

I got a refund on my credit card. Even though I got confirmation page. Order confirmed email. And charge on my card. What ya think?

Did anyone get refunded for this drop?

I got a refund on my credit card. Even though I got confirmation page. Order confirmed email. And charge on my card. What ya think?

My brother did too on a tnf yellow bag. Hes feeling scared even after having initial charge yesterday with confirmation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom