Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20190329_151756.jpg
    IMG_20190329_151756.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 66
These pants been restocking all day,

I like to think that it’s the same bots copping over and over again until the owner realizes that’s it’s the pants and not the jackets and cancels the orders only for the cycle to continue for someone else.

Kinda off topic but has anyone ever been charged twice in different amounts for one transaction? I’m seeing 2 different charges and I only ordered 1 tnf organizer. Being charged $61.xx (correct organizer order) and $64.xx; both charges are pending.

Yes - they charge initially at ‘x’ tax rate, then will charge the actual price with your local tax. The first charge ($64.xx) will fall off once the $61.xx gets confirmed and goes through.

huhdynasty huhdynasty

damn bro that’s cold af.

the supreme market on grailed is definitely full of kids & scammers these days....

I buy a lot of visvim off grailed and thankfully all the sellers in that market are usually adults about their business

I need the SI riot jacket still and been eyeing a few on grailed but now you got me hesitating.

Making me nervous about Grailed. Got a few pieces I’ve worn a couple times I’d like to move.

Lmao, I don't believe it.
Grailed seller just sent me two boxes of tampons instead of the actual Stone Island jacket I paid for.
Let me repeat, these Canadian sellers are scammers
I'm done with grailed, their reputation is out the window

thats wwild smh

hope paypal can assist you.

sounds like grailed needs to be revamped again

I just make sure I cover my bases whenever I sell anything on grailed/ig

only sell to paypal comfirmed address and I record the entire packaging & shipping process.

I inform the potential buyers of this as well so they know not to get any funny ideas like trying to run a chargeback

Look at this, people scam on grailed for fun
Only broke bois on grailed, I'm out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190329-170140.png
    Screenshot_20190329-170140.png
    543.8 KB · Views: 82
Is there a reason you guys like grailed? I always cop resell via eBay there’s so many ways to weed out scammers and kids before you even bid/buy.

Grailed?
upload_2019-3-29_20-7-25.gif

Is there a reason you guys like grailed? I always cop resell via eBay there’s so many ways to weed out scammers and kids before you even bid/buy.

Grailed?
upload_2019-3-29_20-7-25.gif
Ive only used grailed for this past Stone Island collab, thinking I was getting a good deal.
Nope i was wrong

huhdynasty huhdynasty that sucks. I used grailed once in like 2015/16 i literally had to beg the guy to ship the shoes i bought. After i got Them i vowed to stick with eBay cause i never Had an issue there selling/buying.

I always Live by the rules

1. Too good to be true; leave it alone.
2. Good deal, ask more questions til I’m comfortable
3. Nothing is free in life.

Look at this, people scam on grailed for fun
Only broke bois on grailed, I'm out
Never copped anything on grailed

I read what happened to you in the last page , goddamn bro. PayPal usually sides with buyers so file a chargeback with your cc company and file a claim with PayPal ASAP. Contact grailed too.

It’s more pricey, but from now on please stick to StockX, eBay is good for buyer protection too

Ive had 11 transactions on Grailed so far with no issues. There was one time when someone tried to scam me but it was very obvious. I finally sold my last item on grailed last month. Not sure if I will use it much any more.

My biggest issue with grailed is the amount of flakers. The vast majority of people who hit you up are flakers.

Overall I prefer ebay overall and tend to sell items (unless hyped) quicker there with less back and forth DM

I just make sure I cover my bases whenever I sell anything on grailed/ig

only sell to paypal comfirmed address and I record the entire packaging & shipping process.

I inform the potential buyers of this as well so they know not to get any funny ideas like trying to run a chargeback

What is your recording process?

Last edited:
For the person who got tampons

Just file a item not as described case
And return the box of tampons to the guy on the PayPal address and once it’s delivered
Refund case closed

You go the other route you might lose
Since Paypal and grail go by your word vrs theirs policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom