Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is mountain parka supposed to be that short ? Got my first one from supreme and even though my jacket size is always L it seems kinda short, should I trade for XL or leave it as it is ?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

They embroider the entire map on Gonz map hoodie, but don’t embroider others like cat in the hat?! Wow..

Post pics when they come. Things are fire I should get one

OE zip-ups came today, both shipped no problem, thankfully. And the answer is EMBROIDERED - and they're really nice. Very heavy, even though they're China, not Canada-made.

Here's the R seen from the inside of the Red hoodie:

20190403_174902.jpg

This may be one of the best items to drop this season, imo. Seriously thinking I'll keep both now.

Gotta get this too :nthat:

ntdenim-640-gif.2306841

#NTDenim!!! Is this for real??? I've been outta the NT cap thread since the ebay auctions ended :lol:

Johnny Blaze tee in Red or Orange?

And I’m assuming we’re gonna get a whole Return to the 36 capaule which will be great. I liked the shorts from the lookbook

lamekilla lamekilla orange looks best with graphic imo.

It’s the featured color so I know it’ll be the first one gone along with black. 9/10 I’ll have to cop on resell cause I’ll be in a meeting but I’m gonna try and finesse on mobile. It’ll be hard though cause everytime I strike out a let out a big “**** SUPREME” yell :lol: maybe it’s best if I don’t even chance it tomorrow

the earlier you get there, the better. I’d try for an hour or two before my designated time slot

Edit: can anyone help me wth the picture frame? I want to commemorate my Moms memory with her photo in one of the frames

It’s the featured color so I know it’ll be the first one gone along with black. 9/10 I’ll have to cop on resell cause I’ll be in a meeting but I’m gonna try and finesse on mobile. It’ll be hard though cause everytime I strike out a let out a big “**** SUPREME” yell :lol: maybe it’s best if I don’t even chance it tomorrow

You should still try to cop!

This. If I get one of the tee's I want X'd at checkout and I lose out on everything I want then I'm done man.

th

Not sure how to approach tees. Manual has fared well with a distraction, but tees will likely be the main attraction this time. 3 sec sellouts the last few weeks could be a prob.

Not sure how to approach tees. Manual has fared well with a distraction, but tees will likely be the main attraction this time. 3 sec sellouts the last few weeks could be a prob.
I think smalls in the hottest colors will definitely be a problem but beyond that, if you aren't going for the lookbook color and aren't a small, you should be able to at least get one or two in the same cart i'd think. Lots of variety.

I dont Really buy into the featured color myth.

The same was said for mesh potee in teal, but i still Copped even after abondoning yellow at checkout.

I think Grey, navy, black, and white usually fly due to neutrality

I dont Really buy into the featured color myth.

The same was said for mesh potee in teal, but i still Copped even after abondoning yellow at checkout.

I think Grey, navy, black, and white usually fly due to neutrality
Yeah, add natural as that has sold out super fast in various forms this season. You're right, i'm just saying with tee's in particular there is a lot more choices therefore more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom