Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Card decline on 1st order of navy cupid and frames. then got card decline two more times until cupid sold out. Was able to check out with just frames. Have pending charges for all but only email for frames order. Guess we'll just see what happens

upload_2019-4-4_11-8-56.png

Card decline here, too. Had navy cupid, rust rider and grey small box logo in one cart. Accidentally missed a box on captcha and clicked the main screen so had to go BACK into captcha, but my CVV was reset for some reason. I had all sorts of ****ing issues... Ended up with nuthin' :frown:

Butt hurt that the card declines made me miss the Natural Persistence tee, but ending up going with white.

Seemed like stuff got loaded a little after 11 today. Missed xl in the reaper jacket but caught a large, hopefully my boy can get the xl for me in store today that jacket is tough. Also copped some of the t shirts

Damn

Got caught up at work and wasn’t able to check until 11:02, missed the purple small box logo in XL

Got declined with orange ghost tee in cart 3x

Glad i wanted Neon as back up color.

Was able to move from desktop to mobile to cop ghost rider (neon) and riders (red)

Got what i wanted.

Came to my senses right before hitting process payment and passed on everything lol

i wanted to do the same thing... i was trying to find an excuse to pass but decided to pull the trigger... was telling myself do i really need more tees :lol:

its all good summertime im a have that drip on deck :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom