Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubbed my 1058 alarm, realized at 1103 i siacked
was able to cop ghostrider tee in black no problem manual only thing auto filled was my shipping info was saved from a prior purchase on this PC :nthat:

a3bb153263b20b41cfcd613cabe8bdbd.jpg

Got my red TNF hat in and its as shallow as a Camp....smh.
Either they are making them shallow or my cranium just cant do hats....>D

Got mine in yesterday too in Red and really not liking it lol. The shape is wild I look like I’m wearing an old vintage smushed hat when I put it on.

I was hoping to finally scoop a size small in some of the tee's today because I definitely need that size, but man that's next to impossible.

Ended up scooping these in a medium which I'm happy about:

xT6M8Ic-Fzw.jpg

vWWgmsQ5FkU.jpg

WPTEFtLIBYg.jpg

Here's to hoping I can just shrink them and be fine.

Same problem here. Lost so much weight that mediums don’t even fit anymore. But the small chase is too much so I’m doing the “over sized” I guess.

If anyone needs a persistence tee in Large rust, lmk because I'll oop + shipping because someone I got it for ended up giving me an excuse...

Damn i wanted the natural persistance memory tee, but ordered a purple too early
Tried to cancel, but supreme wont let me. SMH Ls

Just copped a natural persistence in large. Now please restock the cupid in white.

Wow, quite a few persistence chillin. I guess folks only have their bots set for Cupid.

Sigh idk what to do with this persistence tee. Got a large rust for someone because friend's friend kept saying he wanted it (was giving me $15 on top of retail to pick it up) but he probably saw it sitting online and grabbed it himself. He's making excuses not to buy it now. Never dealing with him again didn't even wanna grab it in the first place. If anyone wants for retail lmk. Smh I'll prob even pay for shipping >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom