Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A6D55A9E-BEFB-44DC-BDAD-3B3B21C6D71B.jpeg
So has it been confirmed there will be a box logo?

Sorry the mockups lied.

Just saw what SS18 waist bags are going for and I now understand why my cousins friend was so pressed to try to get mine for $160 :lol:

Prices shouldn’t be bad, In the interview he said he wants the prices at normal streetwear prices and thinks its ridiculous that companies bite off of streetwear and charge high end for the pieces.

It should be usual prices+ collab mark up

Dude these shirts fit good as hell, and hold up!! I have Like 5 in various colors.
yeah i might go back and buy every one, including the striped, i only copped the white and black

is it dumb to have two of each white and black ones? lol

yeah i might go back and buy every one, including the striped, i only copped the white and black

is it dumb to have two of each white and black ones? lol
Nope lol i have 3 black, 1 grey, 1 purple.

I just need orange, and yellow in my size and I’ll stop. Hopefully

Bought my girl a black one on the restock right before another hyped drop. Like 20 min before. Wish I would doubled up and sold one lol. Cant remember what dropped but pretty sure I cooked LOL. That was a good day.

That bomber with the backpack is interesting. The backlpack aspect is trash but it looks like can be taken off...? The reversed side with the JPG and Bogo is kinda dope but the side with the backpack chesticle logo is better.

Mine is open but not worn. Might have to risk it :emoji_thinking:
Mine was same condition. Stock X doesn't mind. Mine was a re-gift from my manager. It was given to him from a friend and he opened it and never wore it. I was going to keep it but he just got fired cause he went to jail for exposing him self to kids in Meijers (couldn't make this up) I'm not keeping no gift from a pedophile. The heavy branding on the strap was too much for me anyway.

Mine was same condition. Stock X doesn't mind. Mine was a re-gift from my manager. It was given to him from a friend and he opened it and never wore it. I was going to keep it but he just got fired cause he went to jail for exposing him self to kids in Meijers (couldn't make this up) I'm not keeping no gift from a pedophile. The heavy branding on the strap was too much for me anyway.

Why not sell it and donate to a charity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom