Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost Rider L/S, Redrum Jersey, Raiders pieces, ODB everything so far for me. A lot more but I’m not trying to give y’all an essay lol.

Accessories, hats and bags all solid too. Although accessories seeming a little light to anyone else? Maybe I’m trippin. Bags seem to have doubled in variety though. This is gonna be an interesting season.

Last edited:
Kinda weak imo, only a couple items from preview are must cops for me. New york painted denim jacket, denim tote, camo hammock, snorkel, and fruit deck. Hopefully some decent collabs release throughout the season as well.

Dope, but I aint rocking nothing that says big C**k on it.

Go00wEazAnc.jpg

As usual, accessories delivered...rest of the collection? meh.

Only pants, hoody and crewneck got my attention.

Hope the collabs are good.

collabs wil save the szn. and delvery 2 tees usually decent

Not bad this season, just a few pieces from lookbook id buy. Hoping that the collabs are good though

Brand gets slightly worse every new season
i've been one of those old washed dudes whos kinda been saying that since 09. i think im at the point where im accepting that its not supreme, it's me that's changing. there's a reall good meme that grailed put describing: old supreme heads who go for "lowkey pieces" vs hype kids who just go for box logos

I will be in paris in about a week will check out this season in store.

So far only 2 or 3 pieces caught my eye

i've been one of those old washed dudes whos kinda been saying that since 09. i think im at the point where im accepting that its not supreme, it's me that's changing. there's a reall good meme that grailed put describing: old supreme heads who go for "lowkey pieces" vs hype kids who just go for box logos

Supreme does their cardigans and old head polo sweaters well. There’s like maybe 3 pieces tops that I **** with off the initial skim through the preview. That wolves sweater is dope af but I could never pull that off

not too bad. I like the overdyed hoodie and beanie. I like a few camp hats and the S colorblock sweat shorts. Accessories are nice as mentioned. Really hoping the Nike callab if there is clothing delivers this time around.

Supreme does their cardigans and old head polo sweaters well. There’s like maybe 3 pieces tops that I **** with off the initial skim through the preview. That wolves sweater is dope af but I could never pull that off
yea i usually eye stuff i can wear to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom