Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could ya'll guess my favorite color? lol

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Damn, been eyeing that hot wheels.. hopefully there’ll be a lil somethin else to buy with it. And it would be nice if everyone gets access to the site when it drops this time.

I guess they pulled “headline” tee from the site? They all show sold out now.. :lol: Or ppl bought em up after seeing the c&d. It was kind of a weak tee anyway.. needed somethin on the front.

Last edited:
anyone cop the "splatter camp cap"
is it just waterproof?
or does it have those splashes on em?
i know it sounds like a dumb question but ive never seen them in person dont want to cop if it just has that design but would consider if it was just water proof

anyone cop the "splatter camp cap"
is it just waterproof?
or does it have those splashes on em?
i know it sounds like a dumb question but ive never seen them in person dont want to cop if it just has that design but would consider if it was just water proof
Just got paint splashes on them.

so ups lost my stone island hood package for like a month, and the package started moving again and was finally delivered today. the shipping bag was opened and retaped up, and inside was the black wolf fleece instead... wat.

the fleece's plastic bag had also been opened with the fleece put back inside. i only had a chance to take a quick look. the condition looked ok, but i didn't see a tag on it.

can anyone who got a wolf fleece shipped from supreme tell me if it had any tags on it?

I need some more of my lookbook wishlist items to drop man.

This weather is starting to get right for it!

Love the tees in black but my semi-goal nowadays is to branch out to some of the different colors they do

so ups lost my stone island hood package for like a month, and the package started moving again and was finally delivered today. the shipping bag was opened and retaped up, and inside was the black wolf fleece instead... wat.

the fleece's plastic bag had also been opened with the fleece put back inside. i only had a chance to take a quick look. the condition looked ok, but i didn't see a tag on it.

can anyone who got a wolf fleece shipped from supreme tell me if it had any tags on it?

Nothing ordered online comes with a tag. Only in-store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom