Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got told by a friend of a friend who cooked two that he wants $900 for his XL tee....Im good. I would only wanna stock for the future anyways. At that price there isnt much profit to be had IMO. Could be wrong....

That’s a 100% return on investment bro........

It’s crazy that i cooked a grey Bogo for the 20th anniversary and now navy hoody on the 25th anniversary. What’s even more surprising is that i copped the red directors chair and navy bogo but struck out on hot wheels and jpg bogo.

brooklyn in store guys please give an update if you can .. i have a 4:45 time slot but dont think its worth it ..

Overdyed tee came
CA5A41C2-D4CC-4380-8678-5DBE456F433D.jpeg
wait, no diamonds?! we only do Swogos from now on over here fam...

Well if the shirt cost around $450 with tax, and assuming he sells for $900, that’s a 100% profit right there!
OOOOh you mean for dude. Yeah thats an easy double up on profit before he even gets the tee. I'm seriously considering just doing it. I can sell my DS CDG bogo to cover half the price.

OOOOh you mean for dude. Yeah thats an easy double up on profit before he even gets the tee. I'm seriously considering just doing it. I can sell my DS CDG bogo to cover half the price.

Yup! Man I love my CDG! Busted it out for the first time this past year at Houston sneakercon.

I’m really debating whether or not I want to keep this SWOGO. $450 for a t shirt is stupid expensive, plus I’d be so pissed if got a stain on it

Yup! Man I love my CDG! Busted it out for the first time this past year at Houston sneakercon.

I’m really debating whether or not I want to keep this SWOGO. $450 for a t shirt is stupid expensive, plus I’d be so pissed if got a stain on it
Yeah I got a L in it and havent taken it out the plastic because I have a feeling it'll fit too snug. The blanks around that time were smaller than the current ones so thats why its still on ice. I honestly cant see myself wearing the SWOGO but since its a anniversary tee I would just display it but starting to think I should just chill and pass LOL.

LA- going by number at 183 rn, im 223
they still have sweaters

edit: grey hoodies out

Last edited:
White tee small sold out in like 7 seconds. Not accurate at all. And I couldn’t get the site to show all new items until about 4 seconds after

3 weeks in a row where all the stuff loads 10-15 seconds late. Meanwhile stuff loads right before or at 11 for others. What’s wrong with my ish? :/
i used mobile...couldn't view this weeks items until 11:01 :lol:

using data for reference

this is the second or third week in a row I've been having issues using mobile at work...time for a new game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom